2019-08-25 - Ferenc Wágner <email@example.com>
corosync (3.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [163a97e] Releases can already be downloaded over HTTPS (#413)
* [2884ec0] New upstream release (3.0.2)
* [937a16e] Delete upstreamed patches, refresh the rest
* [56f5a8b] Enroll to basic Salsa CI
* [45fb249] Update Standards-Version to 4.4.0 (no changes required)
* [05e7216] Switch to the debhelper-compat way
* [a60406a] New patch: man: fix typo: avaialable
* [0b7debb] Adjust autopkgtest to the new cfgtool output format
2019-02-04 - Ferenc Wágner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
corosync (3.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* [70f53cb] Switch to Debhelper level 12.
On level 11 corosync.service is started by the dh_installinit snippet in
the postinst script, before the dh_installsystemd snippet could enable
it. This leads to an immediate stop since version 3.0.1, where
corosync.service got the StopWhenUnneeded=true directive upstream.
* [5a00d0f] The package reorganization is already complete in stretch
* [bf80b75] dwz chokes on our binaries currently
* [c66c615] Minimize upstream signing key
2019-02-01 - Ferenc Wágner <email@example.com>
corosync (3.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [426b1e4] New upstream release (3.0.1)
* [c58aa08] Refresh our patches
* [ca02815] Update Standards-Version to 4.3.0 (no changes required)
* [a5dd92a] Don't use the orphaned dh-exec, Kronosnet is Linux only in Debian
* [f5c0f29] Test-drive a bunch of small patches for upstream
2018-12-22 - Ferenc Wágner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
corosync (3.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ferenc Wágner ]
* [1f7a1e6] New upstream beta release (2.99.5)
* [da76f82] Delete upstreamed patches, refresh the rest
https://github.com/corosync/corosync/issues/81 was fixed in a different
way. Qdevice and qnet were split out into a separate project.
* [572d2a4] dh_installchangelogs finds ChangeLog by itself.
I guess #711131 might have been the original reason for the override.
* [db96368] Qdevice and qnet were split out into a separate project
* [ca28efd] With the Kronosnet dependency Hurd compatibility is off the table
* [a80ac6f] corosync-notifyd propagates the error since e313bbf
* [91df99e] RDMA support was removed in 10075a0
* [cbd44d0] Looks like the upstream init scripts aren't misplaced anymore
* [cff3ceb] Christoph got the overview man pages moved to the correct sections
* [065839c] The stale SECURITY file was removed by 6bdf096
* [1d8c4f0] Rename libcfg according to its new SO version
* [580ad26] Add cmap_initialize_map to libcmap4.symbols
* [03ddc00] Update Standards-Version to 4.2.1 (no changes required)
* [71598bf] The debug symbol migration is complete
* [83ff368] The Lintian tag about shipping INSTALL changed name
* [2657a3b] Clean up trailing whitespace in debian/changelog
* [fa7447b] The libtotem-pg library was discontinued (853e5b9)
* [6bbab6f] New patch: Enable PrivateTmp in the systemd service files
* [6ddd0bd] Remove corosync-dev, which was already transitional in stretch
* [6b0129e] Corosync does not use environmental variables anymore
* [8b272c3] Update source location
* [be8a155] Update copyright years
* [382f034] We got rid of the example conffiles during stretch
* [50b2d8e] Upstream agreed to sign the tarballs, let's check the signature
*  Require at least libqb 1.0.3 to avoid binutils issues
* [f69e2aa] Crypto is handled by Kronosnet
* [2f8aa88] Use the upstream configuration example.
Nodelist is required now, and it's better to let the token timeout scale
with the cluster size. All in all, we might as well patch the upstream
example into a working configuration.
* [ff10f63] New upstream release (3.0.0)
* [6b1357d] Refresh our patches
* [74f03fc] Adjust autopkgtest to changed output
[ Andreas Henriksson ]
* [1b43cee] Fix BASHPATH to make it reproducible.
Otherwise it's detected differently on merged-usr vs non-merged.