2019-02-01 - John Horigan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
agg (1:2.6.0-r132+dfsg1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update symbols file to make all remaining template symbols optional.
2019-01-30 - John Horigan <email@example.com>
agg (1:2.6.0-r132+dfsg1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Updated symbols file for i386/etc (Closes: #920829)
2019-01-24 - John Horigan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
agg (1:2.6.0-r132+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Upgrade to upstream version 2.6.0-r132
* Fix failure to cross-build from source (FTCBFS) by using
dh_auto_configure to pass --host to configure. Applying rules
patch from Helmut Grohne <email@example.com> (Closes: #914740)
* Support multi-arch.
* Add two more binary packages: libagg2-dev with development
files, including shared libraries; and libagg2 with just
the so files. (Closes: #377270)
* Removed no-pre-c89.patch, fixed in upstream.
* Removed 03-pkg-config-pic.patch. A sed script in the rules file
changes the library pointer to libagg_pic.a in libagg-dev. In
libagg2-dev the shared library is selected.
* Add patch to change ABI from 2:6:0 to 3:0:1
* Bump Standards-Version to 18.104.22.168
* Bumped debhelper/compat to level 10
2017-08-13 - John Horigan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
agg (1:2.4-r127+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* I am taking over this package. Thank you Andrea Veri for your
hard work. (Closes: #827993)
* New upstream release. AGG 2.5 is a dead release of AGG. AGG 2.4
was forked by its users and development continues on that fork.
The license for AGG is changing from GPL-2 back to BSD. Since
the upstream version is reverting to 2.4 the version epoch
was been incremented from 0 to 1.
* Upstream has fixed the clang build issues. (Closes: #851169)
* Upstream has fixed the gcc-7 issues. (Closes: #853303)
* Patches 05-fix-recursion-crash.patch and 06-fix-missing-includes.patch
have been migrated to upstream.
* agg_conv_gpc.h removed from upstream source tarball due to concerns
over non-free code. Patch 05-no-agg_conv_gpc.h.patch removed this
file from the build system. (Closes: #719420)
* configure.in renamed to configure.ac in source tarball to fix
lintian pedantic warning.
* Upstream has updated the example svg_test to fix several
SVG rendering issues and incorporate fixes and enhancements
from other projects. svg_test is not included in the libagg-dev
binary distribution but consumers of this code can find updated
example files in the agg source package. (Closes: #522360)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.1
2017-06-19 - Adrian Bunk <email@example.com>
agg (2.5+dfsg1-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Use automake instead of automake1.11 (Closes: #865147)
2016-11-06 - Allan Dixon Jr. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
agg (2.5+dfsg1-11) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Add a debian/watch file.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
* Run wrap-and-sort.
2016-06-23 - Andrea Veri <email@example.com>
agg (2.5+dfsg1-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Package has been orphaned.
2016-06-16 - Sven Eckelmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
agg (2.5+dfsg1-9.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
- fix FTBFS caused by unsupported AM_C_PROTOTYPES in automake-1.15
2013-10-26 - Andrea Veri <email@example.com>
agg (2.5+dfsg1-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-Depend on automake1.11, seems agg is still
building fine with this automake release. (Closes: #724347)
2012-06-05 - Andrea Veri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
agg (2.5+dfsg1-8) unstable; urgency=low
- added to prevent a FTBFS on GNU/Hurd. Credits goes to
Barry deFreese. (Closes: #676149)