2015-08-31 - Adilson dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
cutter (1.04-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
- Reviewed because the quilt did not apply.
- Updated version in long description.
- Added new upstream e-mail address.
- Updated year of the upstream.
- Updated date and fields Description, Warning, Status
and Additional Documentation.
- Appended new line (EOF).
2015-08-19 - Adilson dos Reis <email@example.com>
cutter (1.03-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer. Thanks to Aurélien GÉRÔME for your work over this package.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- DebSrc to 3.0 format.
- DH level to 9.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format.
- Standards-Version to 3.9.6
- Added homepage link.
- Added variable 'misc:Depends' to depends field.
- Added some details to long description.
- Full updated.
- Fix spelling errors.
- Unused; Removed because install file provides.
- Added to put files in correct folder.
- fix-cutter: created to integrate old patches and
fix warning message in call sscanf function.
- fix-makefile: created to integrate old patches and add GCC hardening.
- fix-readme: created to fix spelling errors in file README.
2006-07-22 - Aurélien GÉRÔME <firstname.lastname@example.org>
cutter (1.03-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Adopt the package (Closes: #316195).
* Update the manpage cutter.8.
* Remove an old manpage manpage.1 left alone in the build system.
2006-06-14 - Michael Ablassmeier <email@example.com>
cutter (1.03-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA Upload
* New upstream release.
* Move cutter.8 to debian/
* Conforms with new standards version
* Update debian/copyright (new FSF Address)
* Pass CFLAGS to Makefile
* Fix Manpage
+ Most changes stripped from a patch provided by Christian
Aichinger, thanks. (Closes: #372251)
2006-06-09 - Steinar H. Gunderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
cutter (1.02-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Package is orphaned; set maintainer to QA group.
* Fix parsing of /proc/net/ip_conntrack for 2.6 kernels, unbreaking the
package for those; patch from Christian Aichinger. (Closes: #232058)
2003-10-26 - Blars Blarson <email@example.com>
cutter (1.02-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release (Closes: #197698)
* write manpage based on readme and authors web page