2018-08-10 - Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snack (184.108.40.20690623-dfsg-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Pass --build and --host to ./configure to fix cross-building the package,
thanks to Helmut Grohne (closes: #901328).
* Bump the standards version to 4.2.0.
2018-04-24 - Sergei Golovan <email@example.com>
snack (220.127.116.1190623-dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add osspd as an explicit dependency of libsnack-oss since for linux it
is preferable to oss-compat.
* Put libsnack-oss before libsnack-alsa in the tcl-snack dependencies
because it works better (ALSA support in Snack is very basic) and it can
be used with pulseaudio via osspd.
* Refresh patches.
* Add Debian-specific CFLAGS to the build and fix a few warinigs and errors
* Add VCS salsa headers.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 11.
* Bump the standards version to 4.1.4.
2015-11-19 - Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snack (18.104.22.16890623-dfsg-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Added a patch which fixes a few warnings due to missing prototypes and
* Fixed the library loading into Python scripts.
2015-04-18 - Sergei Golovan <email@example.com>
snack (22.214.171.12490623-dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Ported Python module and demos to Python 3.
* In addition to python-tksnack, build also python3-tksnack package for
* Do not ship python script in /usr/share/pyshared directory, and put
them directly into /usr/lib/python*/dist-packages.
* Bumped standards version to 3.9.6.
2013-09-12 - Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snack (126.96.36.19990623-dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed conflicts in libsnack-oss and libsnack-alsa dependencies which
prevented the tcl-snack to be installable (closes: #722431).
2013-09-01 - Sergei Golovan <email@example.com>
snack (188.8.131.5290623-dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Documented license for generic/SnackOgg.c, generic/jkFormant.h,
generic/jkFormant.c and generic/sigproc2.c in debian/copyright
2013-08-25 - Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snack (184.108.40.20690623-dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Replaced deprecated dh_pysypport from python-support by dh_python2.
* Dropped all debian/*.dirs files because they aren't necessary.
* Added build-arch and build-indep targets to debian/rules (closes: #648302).
* Dropped tcl-snack-alsa package and split out the backend dependent
shared libraries into libsnack-oss and libsnack-alsa packages. This
helps avoiding complex dependencies for packages like tkabber or
wavesurfer (see bug 567713 for discussion).
* Swapped libsnack-alsa and libsnack-oss to make ALSA enabled library
the default one (closes: #567713).
2013-07-27 - Sergei Golovan <email@example.com>
snack (220.127.116.1190623-dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge NMU and include patch by Michael Karcher to fix CVE-2012-6303
to the main package development.
* Switched to the 3.0 (quilt) source package format.
* Renamed the binary packages to tcl-snack, tcl-snack-dev, tcl-snack-doc
to comply the Debian Tcl/Tk policy.
* Removed non-free source files jkFormatMP3.c and jkFormatMP3.h, and
binary without source snack.mcp.sit.hqx. Also, documented the license
for ffa.c, shape.c, snackDecls.h, snackStubInit.c, snackStubLib.c and
a few other files in debian/copyright (closes: #688020).
* Switched to an alternative upstream with reimplemented MP3 support via
libmpg123. This helps to retain MP3 support while dropping the non-free
source files jkFormatMP3.c and jkFormatMP3.h which implemented MP3
support internally. Note that after that one has to run
[package require snackmpg] to enable MP3.
* Removed unneeded headers from the tcl-snack-dev binary package.
* Bumped debhelper compatibility version to 8.
* Bumped standards version to 3.9.4.