2017-04-05 - Marcos Fouces <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rfdump (1.6-5) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Marcos Fouces ]
* Take over the package in the pkg-security team
* Update to dh 10
* Update/add *.desktop file entries through
* Fix dep5 compliance and update copyright file
* Update to Standards-Version: 3.9.8
+ Delete menu file as the menu system is deprecated in
favor of the Free Desktop menu standard.
* Add hardening options
[ Lukas Schwaighofer ]
* configure.in: preserve the CFLAGS passed to configure
* add patch to fix format-security compile errors
* add -Wl,--as-needed to LDFLAGS to avoid unnecessary linking
2015-09-19 - Santiago Vila <email@example.com>
rfdump (1.6-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Fix several lintian warnings.
* Drop icons, already upstream.
* Drop desktop file, already upstream.
* Switch to minimal dh debian/rules.
* Switch to "3.0 (quilt)" source format.
* Use LIBS to pass "-lexpat" to configure.
* Drop debian/patches and no longer required build-dependencies.
* Fix typo in old changelog entry.
2014-01-01 - Meike Reichle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rfdump (1.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphan package.
* Remove build of icon. It's somehow broken...
2011-06-20 - Meike Reichle <email@example.com>
rfdump (1.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add expat dependency (Closes: #556319)
* remove config.guess and config.sub after building
* Update standards version
* clean up rules file
2008-07-20 - Meike Reichle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rfdump (1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Removed three patches that were incorporated by upstream
* Changed maintainer to my debian.org address
2008-01-07 - Meike Reichle <email@example.com>
rfdump (1.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New version due to new upstream release
* rules: replaced "-$(MAKE) distclean" with "[ ! -f Makefile ] || $(MAKE)
distclean" as recommended by lintian
* rfdump.desktop: Removed "FilePattern=rfdump", key deprecated in the
FreeDesktop specification. Changed Categories entry from
* rfdump.menu: new section "Applications/Science/Electronics", due to change
in menu policy
* control: Homepage field is now a real field
2006-10-01 - Meike Reichle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rfdump (1.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New patch debian/patches/sigstr_ftbfs_fix: Removes function sigstr from
main.c and replaces the respective calls with strsignal.
2006-09-21 - Meike Reichle <email@example.com>
rfdump (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #270467)