2016-12-25 - Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rp-pppoe (3.12-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Run dh_fixperms during build to make build reproducible
2016-06-22 - Lee Garrett <email@example.com>
rp-pppoe (3.12-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. Closes: #602861.
* Bump up Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
* Bump up Debhelper compatibility level to 9. Closes: #817658, #816476.
* Change source format to 3.0 (quilt).
* debian/copyright: Fix encoding to UTF-8
* debian/rules: use dh_prep instead of dh_clean -k
* lintian overrides for two files:
- /usr/bin/pppoe is shipped with suid
- etc/ppp/peers/dsl-provider contains sensitive credentials
* Typo fixes.
* Don't ship pppoe-setup as it it's not needed. Closes: #426621, #747144.
* Add debian/watch file with signature verification.
* Add .gitignore to the git repo.
* Remove confusing documentation that was accidentally re-introduced between
3.5 and 3.8. Closes: #426621.
* Add hardening flags to debian/rules.
2007-04-17 - Andreas Barth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rp-pppoe (3.8-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Norman Rasmussen ]
* README.Debian updated to use the new method of starting ppp at boot
time. Closes: #274341
[ Florian Weimer ]
* Include source-address patch from Sven Geggus. Closes: #419677
[ Andreas Barth ]
* Merge patches & upload.
2007-03-10 - Andreas Barth <email@example.com>
rp-pppoe (3.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Adopt package.
* Cleanup: use orig.tar.gz, remove odd Makefiles and obsolete, sync with
upstream, update debian/copyright. Thanks to Florian Weimar.
* Set CONNECT_TIMEOUT=0.
Closes: #159803, #222746, #251261, #320676, #222746, #230707.
* Ignore broadcasted PADO-packets instead of packets from non-unique source
address. Thanks to Stephane Louise <firstname.lastname@example.org> for detection
and the patch. Closes: #293811
2006-11-27 - Andreas Barth <email@example.com>
rp-pppoe (3.8-1.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Hardcode path to pppd so that pppoe works even when there is no
pppd installed in the compilation chroot. Closes: #380584
2006-04-25 - Christian Hudon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rp-pppoe (3.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Upstream incorporated different version of security patch for -D and -p
that drops priviledges for these options. Dropping Debian patch.
2004-09-29 - Christian Hudon <email@example.com>
rp-pppoe (3.5-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Added patch by Max Vozeler <firstname.lastname@example.org> to ignore -D and -p
when pppoe is not running as root to prevent a potential root
compromise by users in group dip when pppoe is running setuid root.
[src/pppoe.c, CAN-2004-0564] Note that group dip is empty by default
on Debian installs.
2003-09-16 - Christian Hudon <email@example.com>
rp-pppoe (3.5-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Oops! pppoe should be installed setuid root, not setgid dip to close
bugs 102050 and 172376! Still installed without the execute bit for other, so
safe from a security standpoint, since group dip is empty by default.
* Remove debian/conffiles since debconf 4 creates it.