2012-03-23 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
mawk (1.3.3-17) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/cross-compile: fix the wrong invocation of AC_CHECK_PROG()
that breaks cross-compiler detection.
* debian/patches/21_memcpy-to-memmove: use memmove instead of memcpy in
FINgets. Closes: #665383, LP: #955791.
* mark mawk Multi-Arch: foreign, to satisfy cross-build-dependencies.
* debian/patches/20_overlong-regexps: Do not crash if regexp is too
long for our buffer. Thanks to Ian Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>. Closes: #391051, LP: #23494.
* add autopkgtest/autodebtest support to run upstream tests.
2011-10-25 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mawk (1.3.3-16) unstable; urgency=low
* Swap out dpatch in favor of quilt.
* Replace debian/patches/08_fix-for-gcc3.3 with debian/patches/autoreconf,
which gets us modern autoconf support.
* Migrate to dh(1). This gets us md5sums for the package (Closes: #507315)
and support for DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nostrip (Closes: #437557).
* Only run the mawk_test and fpe_test targets from override_dh_auto_test,
so that DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck does the right thing. This should
be sufficient to support cross-building, provided nocheck is passed in
the cross-build environment (as it should be). Closes: #285418.
* Put mawk in Section: interpreters, along with the other awken.
* debian/mawk.postinst: drop obsolete upgrade handling of long-gone broken
* Update to standards-version 3.9.2.
* Add Vcs-Bzr/Vcs-Browser fields.
2009-07-27 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
mawk (1.3.3-15) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix debian/copyright to correctly list the license as GPLv2, not GPLv2
or later. Closes: #536689
2008-12-26 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mawk (1.3.3-14) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-Conflict with byacc, as the current version doesn't appear to be
compatible with mawk; though we ought to fix the upstream build rules
to not check for byacc first in this case, this is an ok fix for now.
2008-08-27 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
mawk (1.3.3-13) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer; closes: #496711.
* Drop versioned gcc build-dependency, which has been satisfied since
* debian/rules: fix up clean target to use a simpler, standard distclean
call, fixing a lintian warning.
* debian/rules: future-proof the clean target for patch interaction
with the build system, moving all the cleaning into a
"clean-patched" target that fires before the unpatch target
2008-08-27 - Anibal Monsalve Salazar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mawk (1.3.3-12) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer; closes: 496711
* Fix the following lintian issues:
W: ancient-standards-version 18.104.22.168 (current is 3.8.0)
W: mawk: unknown-section base
W: mawk: old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file
2008-04-05 - Peter Eisentraut <email@example.com>
mawk (1.3.3-11.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* debian/postinst: fix bashism. Closes: #308134
2003-05-30 - James Troup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mawk (1.3.3-11) unstable; urgency=low
* 08_fix-for-gcc3.3.dpatch: grossly hack configure to work around
gcc-3.3 providing a builtin log() function which broke the configure
tests. Thanks to Daniel Schepler <email@example.com> for the
report. Closes: #195371
* debian/control: add build-depends on gcc (>= 3:3.3-1) for hppa.
* debian/rules: remove de-optimization hack for hppa. Thanks to LaMont
Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Matthias Klose
<email@example.com>. Closes: #105816
* debian/control (Standards-Version): bump to 22.214.171.124.