2016-04-17 - Jonas Meurer <email@example.com>
mimelib1 (5:1.1.4-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/rules: fix installation of ltmain.sh to reflect path changes in
libtool. (closes: #818398)
2009-08-24 - Jonas Meurer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mimelib1 (5:1.1.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* remove libmimelib.la file from libmimelib1-dev package.
* bump standards-version to 3.8.3, no changes required.
2009-05-27 - Jonas Meurer <email@example.com>
mimelib1 (5:1.1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jonas Meurer ]
* distribute libmimelib1c2a in debian/unstable again (closes: #514294)
* extract mimelib 1.1.2 from kdepim 3.5.9 into a new source tarball
* add autotools files Makefile.am, configure.in and mimelib/tests/Makefile.am
* apply lot of patches:
- patch mimelib/config.h to not depend on kdelibs anymore
- patch nntp.cpp, pop.cpp and uuencode.cpp to use strncpy() and strncat()
instead of strlcpy() and strlcat()
- apply several patches from mimelib in kdepim svn trunk:
rev #456704: mimelib/protocol.h (Warning--)
rev #534397: dwstring.cpp (remove redundant null check)
rev #539885: dw_cte.cpp (initialize destLen variables)
rev #624182: nntp.cpp, pop.cpp, uuencode.cpp (major config.h cleanup)
rev #671240: mimelib/address.h, mimelib/headers.h, mimelib/mailbox.h,
mimelib/mboxlist.h (remove not necessary "class classname;")
rev #674646: mimelib/address.h, mimelib/protocol.h, msgid.cpp (compile
fixes for win32)
rev #680111: mimelib/msgcmp.h, test/test_boyermor.cpp, subdir test
renamed to tests (move tests to subdir, unbreak compilation)
rev #686990: binhex.cpp, protocol.cpp (compile fixes for mingw)
rev #687443: binhex.cpp, protocol.cpp (msvc compile++ (it needs the
DwBinhex dtor as it's a virtual one))
rev #698728: dw_mime.cpp, mimelib/enum.h (fix handling of vcard
rev #714240: datetime.cpp, msgid.cpp (HAVE_CONFIG and config.h cleanup)
rev #755651: msgid.cpp (make-it-compile. For once, SS12 needs fewer
rev #778184: uuencode.cpp (eliminate config.h)
* not necessary to bump the soname. many thanks to Russ Allbery,
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr., Jan C. Nordholz and Adeodato Simó for the fantastic
help at debian-mentors. you rock!
* bump package version to 1.1.4 for the reason of heavy patching.
* add comments to debian/watch, describing why a place for new upstream
releases doesn't exist.
* add http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdepim/mimelib/ as Homepage field
in debian/control. this seems like the most appropriate URL.
* build-depend on libtool (>= 2.2), as ltmain.sh has been moved into a new
subdirectory with this release.