2016-01-03 - Jo Shields <firstname.lastname@example.org>
db4o (188.8.131.5284+dfsg2-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* [b2785c3] Build against 4.5 framework (Closes: #809564)
2015-11-10 - Jo Shields <email@example.com>
db4o (184.108.40.20684+dfsg2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild to avoid bug 804600 (Closes: #804311)
2015-11-05 - Jo Shields <firstname.lastname@example.org>
db4o (220.127.116.1184+dfsg2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [826a9b2] Delete libdb4o-doc package, since it uses minified JS and
life's too short to chase around looking for matching versions of
un-minified JS in the archive (Closes: #515933)
* [337a5bf] Fix package descriptions (Closes: #720344)
* [394fd18] Imported Upstream version 18.104.22.16884+dfsg2
* [53334dc] Ignore changes to autogenerated files
2012-01-20 - Jo Shields <email@example.com>
db4o (22.214.171.12484+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Iain Lane ]
* [7269e42] Don't use deprecated cli.make
2011-08-16 - Jo Shields <firstname.lastname@example.org>
db4o (126.96.36.19984+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=low
* [12bbf33] Imported Upstream version 188.8.131.5284+dfsg
* [38f1873] Remove all obsolete patches.
* [bd2d9b2] The bundled Cecil with Db4o upstream doesn't quite match what we
ship in Debian. Add a couple of copy-paste methods to an
interface implementation, to match the current specification.
* [a635faa] In many cases, making the test harness assemblies shipped with a
library work is harder work than the library itself - so strip
all the test projects from the main Solution file.
* [188d11c] Port the Db4oTool options parsing code from the dead
Mono.GetOptions library to the rather less dead Mono.Options
library. This is largely based on a patch by Carlos Martín Nieto
* [dc252e1] The new ABI version is 8.0, so update various packaging files
*  Switch from standalone Quilt to DebSrc 3.0 (Quilt)
* [d035609] Bump Standards version to 3.9.2 (no changes).
* [a543d2c] Split db4otool into its own package - it causes problems for our
packaging policy to have an unversioned file like
/usr/bin/db4otool in a versioned library package like
* [61682b0] Get rid of Makefile-mangling shell scripts, since we use xbuild
* [4a8a48a] Convert build system to a pure xbuild setup, and refresh install
files to use the xbuild build locations.
* [6c41c74] This is a 4.0-only build, so use 4.0-only build-depends.
* [810c928] Add more fixed to build-depends for building on 4.0.
* [6e67796] Xbuild seems to like picking up on Cecil from Mono's private
path, so hint it the location of our system Cecil.
* [e73beb4] Refresh Mono.Options patch due to changes in the related csproj
* [aa0a90d] Don't try to put files outside $(CURDIR) in debian/install.
Instead, copy them to a local folder and use that.
* [3ba6c3c] Move various manual hacks from install to build rule, where
* [8e3de09] Move db4otool script into its own folder - you cannot have a
file in debian/ with the same name as a package.
2010-07-25 - Jo Shields <email@example.com>
db4o (184.108.40.20626+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
+ Actually, DON'T add a Requires for mono-cecil.
+ Copy Mono.Cecil to each of the four /usr/lib/cli output directories,
since it's a private lib and they all reference it.