2016-11-01 - Reiner Herrmann <email@example.com>
csstidy (1.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Convert to dh-style build.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10.
* Enable all hardening options.
* Add patch to sort source files for deterministic linking order.
* Add patch to use exported buildflags during build.
* Fix capitalisation of 'CSS' in description.
Thanks to Reuben Thomas for spotting. (Closes: #590938)
* Fix spelling error in manpage found by lintian.
2016-10-26 - Kevin Coyner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
csstidy (1.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphaning this package. Upstream is no longer active.
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to packaging format "3.0 quilt".
* Update to Standards-Version to 3.9.8 and debhelper to 9.
* Add build-arch and build-indep targets; use dh_prep in rules file.
* Fix copyright-refers-to-symlink-license (Lintian).
* Fix copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright (Lintian). Thanks to Jari
Aalto <email@example.com> for these fixes. Closes: #670083.
2008-02-24 - Kevin Coyner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
csstidy (1.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch gcc43fix which contains an uncaught missing include in
csstidy/misc.cpp. Closes: #455123.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.7.3. No changes.
2007-09-21 - Kevin Coyner <email@example.com>
csstidy (1.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Included patch from Bastian Kleineidam, which allows empty css files to be
generated instead of deemed an error. Closes: #443492.
+ Added dpatch as B-D
+ Moved homepage from long description to Homepage field.
2007-08-14 - Kevin Coyner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
csstidy (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 1.4.
* Changed debian/rules to use scons compiler since this is what upstream has
provided. Removed all patch invocations.
* Added scons and removed autotools-dev and dpatch as Build-Depends in debian/control.
* Removed debian/patches since no longer needed with this new release.
* Added Will Mitchell and Thierry Charbonnel to debian/copyright as upstream
* New e-mail address for maintainer. Changed throughout debian/* files.
* Upstream provides source files in a .zip. Re-packed as a .tar.gz.
2007-03-18 - Kevin Coyner <email@example.com>
csstidy (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. Closes: #415091
* Added Makefile and related files using dpatch to create a proper build