2016-09-15 - Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org>
alex4 (1.1-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Markus Koschany ]
* Use compat level 10.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8.
* Vcs-Browser: Use https.
* Drop dpkg-dev build-dependency.
* alex4.desktop: Add keywords and a comment in German.
[ Jackson Doak ]
* Drop build-dependency on hardening-wrapper. (Closes: #836750)
2013-06-09 - Paul Wise <email@example.com>
alex4 (1.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Add alex4.ini so that sound works (LP: #560664)
* Add myself to uploaders
* Build against liballegro4-dev instead (Closes: #710598)
* Use the same longtitle in the Debian menu as the desktop comment
* Use the canonical Vcs-* fields
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes needed
2011-05-07 - Evgeni Golov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
alex4 (1.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Include defs.h *after* particle.h, thus not redifining __unused from
* Standards-Version: 3.9.2
2011-03-09 - Peter Pentchev <email@example.com>
alex4 (1.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Update the unix-port patch a bit:
- place the libraries at the end of the linker invocation line to
fix the build on Ubuntu natty with the binutils-gold linker.
I couldn't reproduce the FTBFS on Debian with
binutils-gold-22.214.171.12410302-1, but it seems a really sensible
change to make anyway :)
- put the aldumb library before the Allegro libraries that it
- honor CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS and LDFLAGS
* Convert to the 3.0 (quilt) source format.
* Add misc:Depends to the alex4-data package just in case.
* Expand the alex4-data package's long description.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 8 and minimize the rules file
using debhelper override targets.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 with no changes.
* Use dpkg-buildflags to obtain the default values for CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS
* Convert the copyright file to the DEP 5 candidate format and add my
copyright notice on the debian/* packaging.
* Convert all patch file headers to the DEP 3 format.
* Build with -Werror if the non-standard "werror" build option is set.
* Add the compiler-warnings patch to fix some, well, compiler warnings.
* Harden the build unless the "nohardening" build option is set.
* Add myself to the list of uploaders.
2009-06-07 - Gonéri Le Bouder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
alex4 (1.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Paul Wise ]
* Add a watch file explaining the upstream status
[ Peter De Wachter ]
* Honor the HOME environment variable. (Closes: #507950)
* Applied a patch to bring down the game's CPU usage to a more reasonable
level. This limits the frame rate to 50Hz (the speed of the game logic).
This also fixes a bug that made the level selection screen unresponsive
on some systems.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1:
- Renamed 'configure' target to 'patch'.
* Rename from-fedora.patch to unix-port.patch
* Refresh debian/copyright
* rules: clean up
[ Gonéri Le Bouder ]
* Complet Peter changelog part
2008-03-19 - Peter De Wachter <email@example.com>
alex4 (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-Depend on liballegro4.2-dev >= 4.2.2-2
- which has a versioned shlibs file (Closes: #467526)
- allegro-config no longer tells us to link against unneeded libraries.
2008-01-19 - Peter De Wachter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
alex4 (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #463033)