2018-02-26 - Didier Raboud <email@example.com>
hannah-foo2zjs (1:4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Adopt under the Debian Printing Team umbrella
* Some more cleanup:
- Cleanup breaks/replaces against very old foo2zjs
- Add Vcs-* fields for the repository on Salsa
- Bump debhelper compat to 11
- Add debian/gbp.conf
2017-12-31 - Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hannah-foo2zjs (1:3) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Switch source format to "3.0 (native)".
* Do not ship the generated hannah binary, and the Makefile, and make sure
to remove them on clean.
* Drop the menu file, since hannah-foo2zjs already provides a .desktop file.
* Use an install file to install all the files, using dh-exec to rename the
- add a new executable hannah-foo2zjs.install file
- add the dh-exec build dependency
* Rewrite rule to use the dh sequencer.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 10:
- bump compat to 10
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 10~
* Switch versioned conflict to versioned break.
* Cleanup hannah.pro.
* Build the application with Qt 5: (Closes: #874903)
- set the QT modules in the .pro file
- switch the libqt4-dev build dependency to qtbase5-dev
- set QT_SELECT=5 in rules, to make sure to build even when Qt 4 is
* Various improvements to the application itself:
- reindent code
- forward-declare classes, including only what needed, and where needed
- do not hardcode the font, use the default one
- use better QMessageBox APIs
- create & lay out widgets in the right order
- add a checkbox -> firmware mapping, so there is not a separate list for
- turn the "Mark all" from a checkbox into a button, and add also a new
"Unmark all" button
- switch from QStatusBar to QLabel for the status messages
- disable the download button while downloading
- set the "printer" icon for the application
- harden the build with extra defines, and fix the code accordingly
(slot -> Q_SLOTS, QStringLiteral, etc)
- group checkboxes & mark/unmark buttons in a group box, with the
checkboxes laid in two columns
- improve the text in the about dialog
- add accelerators for buttons
* Fix path of getweb to /usr/sbin/getweb. (Closes: #772447)
* Use pkexec to run getweb, instead of su-to-root for the whole application:
- depend on policykit-1
- drop the gksu|kdebase-bin|kde-runtime|kdebase-runtime|ktsuss|sux
dependency (Closes: #885545)
- directly exec hannah-foo2zjs in the desktop file
* Make hannah.desktop file valid:
- set the value of the 'Terminal' key to false (as it is a boolean)
- add the Qt category, and remove the Settings one
* Link in as-needed mode.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3, no changes required.
* Add myself to copyright, for both code and packaging.
2013-11-29 - Didier Raboud <email@example.com>
hannah-foo2zjs (1:2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Didier Raboud ]
* Orphan properly: set Maintainer to the QA group
* Replace dependency against foo2zjs to printer-driver-foo2zjs as the
former was transitional in latest stable
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Allow kde-runtime as alternative to kdebase-runtime
[ Ronny Standtke ]
* Update desktop file (Closes: #631389)
2009-08-19 - Michael Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hannah-foo2zjs (1:1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. Separated out from foo2zjs package.
(Closes: #449497, #503813, #503814).