2016-09-26 - Samuel Henrique <email@example.com>
hoichess (0.19.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump DH level to 10.
* debian/control: Build-Depends on m4, detected on bpo FTBFS and confirmed
looking at Makefile.
2016-09-13 - Samuel Henrique <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hoichess (0.19.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use opening book from pgn-extract, thanks to Holger Ruckdeschel
* debian/clean: Create file and add book/hoichess-book.pgn.
* debian/control: Build-Depends on pgn-extract.
- flags.patch: Refresh patch to make book/Makefile use DH flags.
- sparc32.patch: New patch to remove sparc32 files that causes FTBFS.
* debian/rules: override_dh_auto_build: Copy opening book from pgn-extract.
2016-09-09 - Samuel Henrique <email@example.com>
hoichess (0.19.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer. Thanks to all previous people that have worked on this
package, special mention to Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
whom sponsored me and dedicated a lot of time and effort into reviewing my
changes (closes: #835307).
* debian/copyright: Switch to DEP-5 format.
- reproducible-build.patch: New patch, sort source files for deterministic
linking order, thanks to Reiner Herrmann (closes: #826982).
2016-09-07 - Jeremy Bicha <email@example.com>
hoichess (0.19.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload
* Suggest instead of Recommend xboard | scid. Closes: #820461
* Suggest gnome-chess as an alternative too
* Import to collab-maint and set Vcs fields
2016-09-04 - Samuel Henrique <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hoichess (0.19.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* New upstream release (closes: #786449).
* Ack for NMU. Thanks a lot to Matthias Klose for the fix to build failure
with GCC 4.7. (Closes: #667202)
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer (see #835307).
* Bump DH to 9.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
- Add Homepage.
* debian/dirs: Remove file, upstream already creates needed dirs.
- The following patches were removed because they were applied upstream or
are no more needed.
- New patches:
~ docs.patch: Let DH ship changelog and license files and drop html
~ flags.patch: Use DH compilation flags.
- Export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all, in order to enable
- Export DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -Wl,--as-needed, in order to disable
- Remove comments and trailing whitespace.
* debian/watch: Add proper url and set to version 4.
* wrap-and-sort -a.
2012-05-20 - Jonathan Wiltshire <email@example.com>
hoichess (0.10.3-6.1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Matthias Klose ]
* Non maintainer upload.
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #667202.
2011-10-13 - Oliver Korff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hoichess (0.10.3-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Standards Version update to 3.9.2
* Removed knights from the Recommends: field in control
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format. This requests newer
debhelper scripts. Added a dependency.
* Order matters with linking and ld-as-needed. Took the patch from
Matthias Klose <email@example.com>. Thanks. (Closes: #641727)
2009-11-02 - Oliver Korff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hoichess (0.10.3-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Replaced the build dependency of libreadline5-dev to
libreadline-dev this (Closes: #553781)
* This software is discontinued by its author, I will maintain it
as long as I can. Added a note to the copyright file.
2009-08-21 - Oliver Korff <email@example.com>
hoichess (0.10.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* added include for iostream in debug_printconfig.h this fixes FTBFS
and (Closes: #542135) and (Closes: #542986)
* removed watchfile, homepage is not available anymore
* Standards Version update to 3.8.3