2016-08-12 - Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolvotron (0.6.3-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add patch to sort file listings in .pro files to hopefully gain some
more reproducibility. Hint by Daniel Shahaf, thanks!
2016-06-25 - Axel Beckert <email@example.com>
evolvotron (0.6.3-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Extend support-parallel-building.patch to also add dependencies on
libfunction.a. Hopefully fixes FTBFS on multiple architectures.
2016-06-24 - Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolvotron (0.6.3-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Enable all hardening build flags.
* Update Homepage header and URL in debian/copyright to new upstream
website respectively SF download page. (Reported by DUCK.)
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8.
* Switch Vcs-* headers to currently recommended URLs.
* Convert debian/copyright to machine-readable DEP5 format, update
copyright years and reflect that the upstream license has changed to
GPL-3+ at some point in the past.
* Add patch to fix compilation with GCC6. (Closes: #811660)
* Enable parallel building; patch main.pro to support this.
* Extend fix-spelling.patch by further misspellings found by lintian.
2014-05-28 - Axel Beckert <email@example.com>
evolvotron (0.6.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes)
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 9
+ Update versioned debhelper build-dependency accordingly
+ Drop rebuilding binaries with manually set flags
* Simplify debian/rules:
+ Rebuild Makefile unconditionally
+ Use "dh_auto_install" and "dh_install" instead of calling "make
install" and "cp" manually
+ Finally switch to a minimal dh-style debian/rules file
* Fix lintian warning desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry.
2013-03-09 - Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolvotron (0.6.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Upstream now ships pre-generated documentation
(Closes: #699037) which was previously generated at build time.
+ No more remove documentation files with dh_clean
+ Also patch misspellings in the shipped documentation
+ No more patch and call upstream's configure script, it's a no-op now
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
* Remove "rm -f build-stamp" from debian/rules, it's done by dh_clean
2012-12-06 - Axel Beckert <email@example.com>
evolvotron (0.6.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
+ Add new build-dependency on libboost-program-options-dev
+ Drop patch fix-typo; fixed upstream
+ CHANGES renamed to NEWS: update debian/rules
* Adopt the package (Closes: #691820)
* Add Vcs-* headers
* debian/rules cleanup:
+ Use dh_auto_clean
+ Use debian/clean instead of manual rm
+ Remove some blank lines
+ Replace target "config.status" (which doesn't get built by the
non-autotools configure script) by "Makefile". This prevents
multiple build runs and makes evolvotron building again on
ia64. (Closes: #683010)
* Support hardening build flags
+ Remove old DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS parsing
+ Patch configure to no more call qmake directly
+ Use dh_auto_configure and dh_auto_build
+ Pass CPPFLAGS in CXXFLAGS and CFLAGS as qmake seems to ignore CPPFLAGS
+ Rebuild binaries with proper build flags as qmake doesn't seem to
pass all of them properly everywhere
+ Add build-dependency on dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1~)
* Add patch to fix some misspellings found by lintian.
* Update years and package maintainers in debian/copyright
* Apply wrap-and-sort
2012-05-08 - Gürkan Sengün <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolvotron (0.6.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gürkan Sengün ]
* Apply patch of Pedro Gimeno to fix the cli tool. (Closes: #670211).
* Bump standards version to 3.9.3.
* Add missing debian/source/format.
* debian/evolvotron.desktop: drop Encoding.
* debian/watch: Added.
[ Axel Beckert ]
* Enforce build with -j1 to prevent FTBFS