2016-07-28 - Jerome Benoit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolver (2.70+ds-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* FTBFS fixes release:
- disable PROFILING on i386 architectures (Closes: #832538);
- isolate architectures without sysinfo function (Closes: #832540);
- manage quadruple floating point format support (Closes: #832638).
- d/p/upstream-source-C2help2man.patch, slightly revisit.
2016-07-17 - Jerome Benoit <email@example.com>
evolver (2.70+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer (Closes: #829082).
* New upstream version (Closes: #745700).
- bump to level 9;
- bump format to DEP-5;
- Standards Version, bump to 3.9.8;
- Vcs-* headers, secure;
- debian/watch, revisit;
- debian/repack, introduce;
- bump to a fully oriented debhelper script;
- default target, introduce;
- get-orig-source target, introduce;
- build-arch/build-indep scheme, introduce;
- dpkg-buildflags, set hardening=+all;
- bump format to DEP-3;
- d/p/manpage.patch, revisit
and rename d/p/upstream-source-manpage.pacth;
- d/p/debian-opengl.patch, improve
and rename d/p/debianization-build.patch;
- d/p/install-doc.patch, revisit
and rename d/p/debianization-documentation.patch;
- d/p/example-path.patch, discard in favour of
- d/p/upstream-*.patch, introduce (and submit);
- d/p/debianization-*.patch, introduce;
- debian/adhoc/Makefile, introduce;
- debian/man/evolver.h2m, introduce;
* Upstream fixes and enhancements has been submitted to the
2011-12-14 - "Adam C. Powell, IV" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolver (2.30c.dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed manual230.pdf (closes: #651679).
* Version 2.30 stopped using gets() so evolver doesn't link with readline,
removed it from Build-Depends and linker line (closes: #646139).
Thanks: Daniel T Chen.
* Added build-arch and build-indep targets to rules.
* Bumped Standards-Version.
2010-06-25 - Adam C. Powell, IV <email@example.com>
evolver (2.30c-2) unstable; urgency=low
* No longer has ev225g.tar.gz or any other tarball (closes: #392377).
* Removed libreadline5-dev from Build-Depends (closes: #553753).
* Changed to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Bumped debhelper compat to 5, and Standards-Version.
* Corrected evolver-doc doc-base section.
2008-02-26 - Adam C. Powell, IV <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolver (2.30c-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #466798).
2007-09-07 - Adam C. Powell, IV <email@example.com>
evolver (2.26c-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (required by change to binary PDF docs).
* New PDF documentation is not corrupted (closes: #355081).
* Changed PDF manual link in doc/install.htm to point to both installed copy
and online link (closes: #355082).
* Changed build dependency to freeglut3-dev (closes: #394489).
* Updated standards version and moved dh version to debian/compat.
2005-10-31 - Adam C. Powell, IV <firstname.lastname@example.org>
evolver (2.26-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Incorporate Roger Leigh's work with Karl Chen's patch (closes: #317404).
* Discarded my evolver man page in favor of new upstream.
2005-07-22 - Roger Leigh <email@example.com>
evolver (2.23-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* src/include.h: Don't prototype calloc() and friends when building
with an ANSI C compiler (Closes: 317404). Based on a patch by
* debian/control: Build-Depend on libreadline5-dev, rather than
the old libreadline4-dev.