2014-09-28 - Adnan Hodzic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
googleearth-package (1.2.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Move i386 dependencies from Depends to Recommends to
avoid installation installabilities in the archive.
Thanks to Dmitry Shachnev.
* Add support for interrupted downloads to be resumed.
Thanks to Gianfranco Costamagna.
2014-08-20 - Adnan Hodzic <email@example.com>
googleearth-package (1.2.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Add missing "--" when invoking fakeroot to fix
make-googleearth-package no longer building any
Debian package (Closes: #757120)
* Add missing "-O" option when invoking curl to fix
that curl could not be used for downloading (Closes: #702301)
* Add additional dependencies which prevent problems with
the installation of libcurl3:i386
* Set default locale of make-googleearth-package to "C"
to fix when parsing KML files on certain locales (Closes: #556102)
* Make sure Suggests is also created for other than amd64
archiectures (Closes: #606310)
* Use proper quoting in path names such that building the
Google Earth package also works with path names with
spaces (Closes: #606351)
* Update maintainer email with my new email address in
make-googleearth-package script and debian/control
2013-09-28 - Adnan Hodzic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
googleearth-package (1.1.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove dependency on ia32-libs package by isolating the
individual 32-bit libraries and adding them as Depends
* Fix "Invalid HTTP request" problem (Closes: #716695)
2013-08-31 - Adnan Hodzic <email@example.com>
googleearth-package (1.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Change Ubuntu dependency from "ia32-libs-multiarch" to "ia32-libs"
2013-07-15 - Adnan Hodzic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
googleearth-package (1.0.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Update for MultiArch (Closes: #695957)
* Fix Google Earth not being properly identified by
gnome-shell (Closes: #655400)
* Fixed infamous "Google Earth has caught signal 11" error.
* Removed the debian/patches directory
* Added support for Google Earth 7.x release
* Includes many fixes to debian/ related files.
+ debian/rules, new simplified rules, adapted to debhelper 9 format
+ debian/control, updated build-dep versioning.
+ debian/changelog, removed trailing spaces
+ debian/compact, change from 7 to 9
+ debian/copyright, updated copyright format
+ debian/README.Debian, removed empty line
+ debian/source/format, change from "1.0" to "3.0 (native)"
+ properly escaped the minus signs in manpages
2011-12-03 - Adnan Hodzic <email@example.com>
googleearth-package (0.7.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Added debian/patches and 3 patches which helped in resolving:
+ Fixed dpkg-architecture bug which prevented package from being built
+ Fixed "make-googleearth-package" exiting with status 1 when used with
"--download" (Closes: #535223)
+ Fixed erasing input file without user consent (Closes: #646601)
* Editted make-googleearth-package script
+ changed GoogleEarth_Package version to 0.7.0
+ Removed "$depends" which prevented package from being successfully built
+ replaced nvidia-glx-ia32 suggest with libgl1-nvidia-glx-ia32
+ removed option of displaying dpkg-shlibdeps warnings which resulted in
drastically improved build time along with display elimination of
+ added lib32nss-mdns under suggest for amd64 arhictecture
+ added libfreeimage3 as one of te dependencies
+ added "ubuntu checker" which fixes Ubuntu font display problem
* fixed out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.1 by setting it to 3.9.2 in control
* edited rules to accommodate recommended-target build-arch and build-indep