2014-07-23 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
fsl (5.0.7-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix FTBFS on kfreebsd: Disable 'stack_dump' component that is "highly
non-portable" and can be replaced, if necessary, with plain gdb.
* Fix another bashism in the *monitor script generated by bedpostx.
2014-07-20 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.7-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Improve FSL's build configuration to not treat any non-Linux platform
as a Mac (Closes: #755356).
2014-07-17 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
fsl (5.0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a patch to make randomise_parallel work on systems that do not have
bash as their default shell (Closes: #693373). Thanks to Philip Chase for
* Add a patch to honor an unset FSLPARALLEL (do not submit jobs to a
cluster) even in cases where SGE_ROOT is set (Closes: #685757). Thanks to
German Gomez-Herrero for the patch.
* Sanitize PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH when sourcing the configuration file.
Old/duplicate FSL path entries are now removed (Closes: #695257). Thanks
to Vincent Kersten for the patch.
2014-07-11 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- new component: gps
* Remove the documentation from the source package due to a number of files
with unclear origin and license. Consequently, the -doc has been removed
as well. Upstream confirms that documentation is best consumed from the
live wiki on the project homepage.
* Move the -gpu package setup into a patch that can be applied to backports
to particular releases. The current Debian unstable doesn't have a
functional nvcc and it is i386 and amd64 only anyway.
* Cleanup and remove old and merged patches.
* Bumped Standard version to 3.9.5 -- no changes necessary.
2014-04-14 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
fsl (5.0.6-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Yaroslav Halchenko ]
- limit build-depends on nvidia-cuda-toolkit only for x86 architectures
[ Michael Hanke ]
* Add libpng-dev as an alternative build-dependency to libpng12-dev (Closes:
* Switch dependencies to plain tcl and tk packages (from tcl8.4/tk8.4).
This acknowledges the NMU of fsl-4.1 by Sergei Golovan to fix #737187.
2014-03-15 - Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (4.1.9-7.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Really replaced tcl8.4 and tk8.4 by tcl and tk in the package dependencies
2014-01-31 - Sergei Golovan <email@example.com>
fsl (4.1.9-7.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Replaced tcl8.4 and tk8.4 by tcl and tk in the package dependencies
2013-11-01 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.6-1) neurodebian; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release:
- An error with voxelwise regressors in lower-level FEAT introduced in
FSL 5.0.5 has been fixed. It is stringly recommend to re-run any
lower-level FEAT analysis that used voxelwise regressors (e.g. PNM)
generated with FSL 5.0.5.
- Bugfixes for POSSUM and the ASL GUI.
* Downgrade -doc dependency on wikiattachments package from recommended