2008-03-30 - Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rinetd (0.62-5.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to solve release goal.
* Add LSB dependency header to init.d scripts (Closes: #466976).
2004-10-24 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <email@example.com>
rinetd (0.62-5) unstable; urgency=low
+ Fixed timestamps to avoid build issues (Closes: #277979).
2004-08-02 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rinetd (0.62-4) unstable; urgency=low
+ Converted to UTF-8.
+ Set policy to 184.108.40.206.
2003-11-01 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <email@example.com>
rinetd (0.62-3) unstable; urgency=low
+ Fixed autotools clock skews.
2003-10-27 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rinetd (0.62-2) unstable; urgency=low
+ Set policy to 220.127.116.11.
+ Set debhelper build-dependency to (>= 4.1.68) because of dh_installppp.
+ Removed leading "an" from the short description and enhanced the long
+ Use dh_installppp instead of doing the work by hand (Closes: #212909).
2003-05-27 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <email@example.com>
rinetd (0.62-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, includes our fix for DSA 289-1.
* Set policy to 3.5.10.
2003-04-13 - Samuel Hocevar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rinetd (0.61-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer.
* Maintainer upload (Closes: #86201, #145756).
* Fixed then applied a user-contributed patch to make logging non-buffered
* Added a 1 second delay in the init.d script to avoid restarting rinetd
too quickly (Closes: #180449). This isn't perfect, though: the real problem
is the race condition when using daemon() and writing a PID file.
* rinetd now closes its configuration file (Closes: #182705).
* Fixed an off-by-one overflow and a missing reallocation in handleAccept().
* Replaced malloc/strcpy with strdup in readArgs().
* Added a -f flag to run rinetd in the foreground, and updated manpage and
2002-08-31 - Sebastien Bacher <email@example.com>
rinetd (0.61-1.2) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU (bug squashing party).
* Fixed debian/rules (./configure and make clean) (closes: #145756).
2002-05-04 - Nicolás Lichtmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rinetd (0.61-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed detection of numeric addresses. This fixes a bug that occurs when
starting rinetd in an unconnected machine.
* Added missing includes.
* Added -O2 to compilation options. Added -Wall and -Wstring
compilation options and removed all the warnings.
* Changed a lot of fprintf(stder,...) to syslogs.
* The program was reporting a bogus line number in errors.
* Replaced signal with sigaction.
* Uses autoconf.
* Now it logs DNS errors.
* Checks closing of pid file, this catchs the failure to write the pidfile
due to a disk full.
* Removed unused function Sleep.
* You don't need bind(2) on a socket you'll use for connect(2).
* Uses compatibility mode 4 of debhelper.
* Reload rinetd configuration when a PPP connection goues up. This useful
when using DNS names in /etc/rinetd.conf that can't be resolved without
an Internet connection. The proper solution to this is to resolve DNS
names *each time that is needed* (with perhaps a small caching period).
* Uses logrotate to rotate logs instead of savelog and cron.