2012-05-01 - Emfox Zhou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mpg321 (0.3.2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Remove dh_testroot in 'rules install', #666350 could really be closed.
2012-03-25 - Nanakos Chrysostomos <email@example.com>
mpg321 (0.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed bugs to stdout-output (remove garbage in buffer from wrong
stdout fprintf's, it should have been stderr instead)
* Fixed bug when closing the stream of AO device that caused wrong
header to the output buffer for the normal operation. Buffered output
has no problem with that.
* Fixed FTBFS (Closes: Bug#666350)
2012-02-19 - Nanakos Chrysostomos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mpg321 (0.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed debian/rules, configure.ac, volume.c, mpg321.c and remote.c
so that mpg321 can compile to architectures that do not support
* Fixed typo ("lighweight") in the man page.
Thanks to A.Costa <email@example.com> (Closes: Bug#650150)
2011-11-13 - Nanakos Chrysostomos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mpg321 (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed trailing "/" when printint directory.
Bug reported from Erik (Gentoo).
* Fixed mistake for '--cdr' option. It should be 'cdr file'
than 'wave file' in output.
* mpg321 now supports multiprocessing buffering.Check '-b' option.
* Added '-3' or '--restart' option in man file.
* Added ALSA volume control when using output buffer.
* Added Mute/unmute into Basic Keys functionality.
* Fixed -Werror=format-security issues.
Thanks to Micah Gersten <email@example.com>. (Closes: Bug#646317)
2011-09-29 - Nanakos Chrysostomos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mpg321 (0.2.13-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed bug when trying to "load file" from a remote instance and
an error was raised repeatdly until mpg321 process died with
"too many open files". (Closes: Bug#128676)
* Added '-3' or '--restart' option that handles non existent or
corrupted files more elegantly when in remote mode. When option
is enabled the remote shell does not die and is restarted waiting
for a new command.
* Fixed FTBFS for mpg321 by removing debian_changes patch file in
debian/patches directory. (Closes: Bug#643222).
2011-07-24 - Nanakos Chrysostomos <email@example.com>
mpg321 (0.2.13-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed the really annoying bug which didn't restore the TTY
when mpg321 exited.
* Updated S-V to 3.9.2
- debian/copyright file has been revised.
- debian/rules file has been revised.
* Fixed '-a' option to conform with ALSA's uniform device naming. Also
changed man to conform with this change. Now you can use alsa driver
by setting the name of the audio device using the hw:x,y syntax,
where x and y are numbers. For example, if there is only one device
installed, in most cases, the device should be named hw:0,0.
When there is only one device, the device should always have the
same name and numbers. Finally if the default driver which mpg321
is compiled is ALSA then you don't have to specify it with the '-o'
option and you can use '-a' only to specify the audio device.
2011-04-05 - Nanakos Chrysostomos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mpg321 (0.2.13-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added '-K' option so the user can enable/disable the Basic Keys
functionality. This also resolves the 100% CPU problem when mpg321
is run by asterisk for music hold on.
Thanks to James Bottomley for pointing that out. (Closes: Bug#619773).
* Added new algorithm when playing files randomly until interrupted. The
advertised behavior is much better than the previous one.Patch from