2012-11-18 - Kel Modderman <email@example.com>
insserv (1.14.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add +mountall-bootclean to $local_fs virtual facility definition in
insserv.conf. (Closes: #693371)
* Add test_bootmisc_order test to suite to verify the mountall-bootclean
dependency works as expected.
2012-07-05 - Kel Modderman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
insserv (1.14.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Provide machine parseable output which may be used by file-rc to calculate
dynamic sequence number for each script. (Closes: #573004)
* Use "overrides" instead of "overwrites" and define defaults as "LSB
defaults" when emitting warnings. (Closes: #668559)
* Remove upstart jobs created by test_insserv_upstart at end of test.
* Remove config snippets made by test_local_virtual at end of test.
2012-04-09 - Kel Modderman <email@example.com>
insserv (1.14.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge NMUs, thanks Christian & Luk.
* Use source format 3.0 (quilt), drop build dependency on quilt.
* Use dh at compat level 8, significantly reduce debian/rules and
build depend on debhelper >= 8.
* Use dh_bash-completion dh sequence utility to install completion
snippet, rename snippet to debian/insserv.bash-completion and build
depend on bash-completion.
* Use dpkg-buildflags to set default CFLAGS & LDFLAGS and get noopt
handling for free. 130_crossbuild_fixes.patch allows upstream
Makefile defaults for COPTS, LDFLAGS & CC to be overridden by the
environment variables exported by debian/rules. Also decouple `make
check' from `make install' to ease cross building. Set & export CC
environment variable in debian/rules to (hopefully) allow cross
building. (Closes: #629540, #629539, #666212)
* Patch upstream Makefile to execute Debian testsuite instead of
* Update to Standards-Version 3.9.3, no changes in policy warranted
changes in packaging.
* Refresh patch series.
* Suggest the actively maintained bootchart2 instead of the doormant
bootchart package. (Closes: #599012)
* Update insserv package description. (Closes: #549327)
* Undocument the CONCURRENCY feature and add a reference to a modern
discussion about the status of init systems in Debian. (Closes: #605368)
* Add test_invalid_core_string to test conditions described in
* Correctly quote here statements in test_undetected_loop with non-
interpolating quotation marks. Make test unconditionally fatal now
that test is not incorrectly interpolating $local_fs in script headers.
* Add 150_core_string_test.patch from Ben Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org> to
fix inconsistent filtering of core dumps. (Closes: #611292)
* Fix manual page reference to init(8). (Closes: #634150)
* Purge update-rc.d-insserv & update-bootsystem-insserv as per
Petter's advice in changelog entry for version 1.12.0-11. sysv-rc >>
2.87dsf-2 takes care of all that stuff now.
* No longer provide LSB dependency overrides for obsolete (etch or
before) packages such as hotplug, modutils, initrd-tools and devfsd.
(Closes: #545164, #545165, #545166, #545169)
* Mention when insserv should (not) be used and how update-rc.d is
almost always the interface you want to use. (Closes: #566352)
* Use the package short summary in the manual page too, it mentions
the keyword "dependency". (Closes: #609655)
* Update debian/watch file for savannah.gnu.org sysvinit project site.
2012-01-15 - Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
insserv (1.14.0-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
- Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #619657
- Slovak (Slavko). Closes: #641960
- Bokmål, (Bjørn Steensrud). Closes: #654871
2011-03-19 - Luk Claes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
insserv (1.14.0-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Drop definition of $portmap (Closes: #564501).
* Add unbound to definition of $named (Closes: #602901).