2013-10-22 - Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org>
matanza (0.13+ds1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Add new icons, a desktop file and a menu file to improve matanza's
desktop-integration. (Closes: #726815)
* Bump compat level to 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
* Use section 6 for man pages because matanza is a game.
* Update debian/control using wrap-and-sort tool.
* Update debian/copyright.
2013-08-11 - Boris Pek <email@example.com>
matanza (0.13+ds1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Move package to unstable: no changes required.
* Update Vcs-* fields: fix lintian notes vcs-field-not-canonical.
2012-12-17 - Boris Pek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
matanza (0.13+ds1-3) experimental; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (was 3.9.1).
* Update debian/copyright in according to Copyright format 1.0.
* Add patch debian/patches/04-format.patch:
fix FTBFS with GCC >= 4.7 and hardening compiler options.
* Add patch debian/patches/05-fix-build-with-libpng1.5.patch:
fix build with libpng >= 1.5. (Closes: #636984)
* Update debian/control:
- changed build dependency from libpng12-dev to libpng-dev
- updated Homepage field
2011-01-09 - Peter Pentchev <email@example.com>
matanza (0.13+ds1-2) experimental; urgency=low
* New maintainer. Closes: #442045
* Use quilt for patch management.
* Fix a typo in the Debian-supplied manual page and another one in
the main matanza.w source.
* Convert to the 3.0 (quilt) source format with bzip2 compression.
* Refer to the GPL-2 file instead of the GPL symlink.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 with no changes.
* Convert the copyright file to the DEP 5 format and add my notice.
* Add the Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser source control fields.
* Use dpkg-buildflags from dpkg-dev 1.15.7 to obtain CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS
* Bump the debhelper compatibility version to 8 and minimize the rules
file using the dh(1) helper and debhelper override targets.
* Add the 03-cppcheck patch to suppress a cppcheck false positive.
2008-07-30 - Frank Lichtenheld <firstname.lastname@example.org>
matanza (0.13+ds1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
+ Set maintainer to QA group.
+ Acknowledge NMUs. (Closes: #383733, #340496)
* Repack tar ball without all generated files. (Closes: #490600)
* Disable watch file since upstream homepage seems to
be gone. (Closes: #462828)
* Move Homepage to dedicated field.
* Fix some manpage formatting errors.
* Some debian/rules cleanup.
* Fix "array subscript is above array bounds" warning.
* Fix definition of VERBOSE macro to avoid a huge number of
2007-05-18 - Michael Tautschnig <email@example.com>
matanza (0.13-3.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload
* Updated build depends due to texlive transition (Closes: #421204)
2006-09-14 - Clint Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
matanza (0.13-3.3) unstable; urgency=high
* Remove i386 .o files (shipped in orig.tar.gz) in clean target.
2006-04-24 - Paul Wise <email@example.com>
matanza (0.13-3.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload fixing lots of bugs (Closes: #335274)
* Use debhelper compatability version 5
* Revamp and modernize debian/rules, uses debhelper more
* Add homepage to the long description
* Update the manual page and refer users to the README (Closes: #340496)
* Move binaries to /usr/games
* Bump Standards-Version
* Make sure to rebuild matanza.c and ai.c (build-dep on tetex-bin)
* Build-depend on libpng12-dev
* Update copyright information, including FSF address
* Recommend the virtual package telnet-client as well
* Install NEWS/TODO and the example ships, map and config
* Use $(MAKE) instead of make
2005-10-29 - Anand Kumria <firstname.lastname@example.org>
matanza (0.13-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild with libpng dependancies updated (Closes: #328352)