2014-11-12 - Andriy Grytsenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lxde-metapackages (6) unstable; urgency=high
* Adding pdf-viewer alternative to evince-gtk (Closes: #769175).
* Adding network-manager-gnome alternative to wicd (Closes: #768390).
2014-10-22 - Andriy Grytsenko <email@example.com>
lxde-metapackages (5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jackson Doak ]
* Fill in the "upstream" fields in debian/copyright
* Update descriptions to debian standards
* Fix a typo in the changelog
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.5
* Remove Daniel Baumann from the Uploaders field. (Closes: #704339)
[ Andriy Grytsenko ]
* Removing versioning (>= 0.9.8) from pcmanfm, it is very much obsolete.
* Adding lxsession to Recommends for lxde-core, it is already mentioned in
description but missing.
* Replacing obconf with lxappearance-obconf, it is more appropriate for LXDE.
* Removing lxshortcut from lxde dependencies, it deprecated (Closes: #762052).
* Adding lxde to suggested by lxde-core.
* Adding alsamixergui as recommended by lxde: users often need an audio mixer
* Adding clipit as recommended by lxde: most of users find it very handy.
* Adding deluge | transmission-gtk as recommended by lxde: too many users use
* Adding evince-gtk (PDF reader) as recommended by lxde (Closes: #685241).
* Adding gnome-disk-utility as recommended by lxde.
* Adding gnome-mplayer as recommended by lxde: almost every user needs a video
* Adding gnome-system-tools as recommended by lxde: users on non-single-user
machine require it.
* Adding gucharmap as recommended by lxde: it is widely used application.
* Adding audacious as alternative to lxmusic (Closes: #681500).
* Adding usermode as recommended by lxde: it contains currently missing simple
applications to change user password or name.
* Adding gimp as suggested by lxde: many users want image editor installed.
* Adding libreofice as suggested by lxde: most of users need office suite.
* Adding pidgin as suggested by lxde: many users want IM application for ICQ
* Adding xfce4-power-manager as suggested by lxde: most of laptop users use
* Adding update-notifier as suggested by lxde (Closes: #708622).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6.
* Adding myself to Uploaders.
* Correcting description of lxde: remove deprecated and add included
* Replacing network-manager-gnome with wicd since it isn't available
2012-11-24 - Hideki Yamane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lxde-metapackages (4+nmu1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* guarantee proper migration from old environment to wheezy
Thanks to Andreas Beckmann <email@example.com> for pointing this
out and patch (Closes: #694061)
2012-08-10 - Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lxde-metapackages (4) unstable; urgency=low
* Switching from gdm3 to lightdm.
2012-07-07 - Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>
lxde-metapackages (3) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding galculator to lxde depends (Closes: #659577).
* Readding back network-manager-gnome which apparently got lost at
* Updating GPL blurb in copyright file.
2012-05-18 - Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lxde-metapackages (2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Andrew Lee (李健秋) ]
* Recommends on gdm3.
* Adjusting Recommends for lxde meta package (policykit-1-gnome |
lxpolkit, network-manager-gnome | connman).
[ Sergey Slipchenko ]
* Recommend lxpolkit instead of policykit-1-gnome.
[ Daniel Baumann ]
* Removing superflous alternative browser in recommends.
* Restoring original recommends on iceweasel, now that it has improved
2012-04-20 - Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>
lxde-metapackages (1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release.