2014-08-18 - Filippo Rusconi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lutefisk (1.0.7+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* mv upstream upstream/metadata
* Switch to more concise debhelper rules syntax.
2014-07-01 - Filippo Rusconi <email@example.com>
lutefisk (1.0.7+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Force new version so that uploading will finally work. This time,
upload after dpkg-buildpackage -sa, so that the orig.tar.gz is
uploaded along with the other files. Indeed, the previous upload was
rejected (can't really understand why):
lutefisk_1.0.7+dfsg-2.dsc: Invalid size hash for
According to the control file the size hash should be 270827,
but lutefisk_1.0.7+dfsg.orig.tar.gz has 268306.
If you did not include lutefisk_1.0.7+dfsg.orig.tar.gz in you upload,
a different version might already be known to the archive software.
* This release should still close that bug (Closes: #753226).
2014-06-30 - Filippo Rusconi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lutefisk (1.0.7+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix the patches which were lacking a newline between the header and
the diffs. Thanks to Juhani Numminen <email@example.com> for
submitting a patch (Closes: #753226).
* Set the VCS url to the canonical format.
* debian/rules: add a target to get the original source.
* Update Standards-Version: to 3.9.5.
2013-06-04 - Filippo Rusconi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lutefisk (1.0.7+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream version;
* applied patches as for previous version, but this time using the
dquilt setup. For that set the source format to 3.0 (quilt);
* debian/control: Standards-Version: 3.9.4 and set address to
* set the basis for hardening stuff but commented out because would
require a lot of work. I let that for another release;
* set dpkg-dev (>= 22.214.171.124) to build depends for hardening stuff;
* debian/watch: new version of watch file from kind contribution of
Daniel Leidert <email@example.com>;
* debian/get-orig-source.sh: script to get the original source, clean it
and make an orig tarball. Kind contribution from Daniel;
Leidert. (Closes: #675830; sorry Daniel that I somehow skipped the bug
report for so long);
* change debian/get-orig-source.sh so that awful doc file name is moved
* debian/rules: remove the renaming of the doc file since performed at
orig tarball constitution.
2009-12-09 - Filippo Rusconi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lutefisk (1.0.5a.cleaned-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #527141);
* Removed file windoze/lutefisk.exe that was shipped in the upstream
* Fixed glitches in the upstream source that had gcc emit warning
(#include <math.h> in two files and and replace 'NULL' with '\x0' to
test end of array in one file);
* Move the main HTML documentation file (space-ridden filename) to
* Look for default files in /usr/share/lutefisk/, not current directory.
* Display usage help when no argument given.
* Protect against too long filenames (and raise the limit).
* Sponsored upload done by Lionel Elie Mamane <email@example.com>.