2014-03-08 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <email@example.com>
libsdl-console (2.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Policy Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes needed)
* Remove field "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes", obsolete
* Change maintainer address to @debian.org
2012-05-31 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libsdl-console (2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove wrongly used "Multi-Arch: same" in -dev package. One of the files
shipped is actually different across architectures (Closes: #674494); thanks
2012-05-08 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <email@example.com>
libsdl-console (2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (Closes: #207994)
* Complete overhaul of the package:
- debian/source/format to '3.0 (quilt)'
- Extensive modifications for debhelper compat v9, including Multi-Arch,
build-hardening and all goodies
- Bump Policy Standars-Version to 3.9.3
- debian/copyright rewritten with appropriate standard format
- Revisit all patches
- Remove all previous maintainers, inactive/unresponsive for years
- updated lintian override
2008-04-22 - Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libsdl-console (1.3-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Aurelien Jarno ]
+ Make the package binNMU safe.
+ Set policy to 3.7.3.
+ Call "make clean" instead of "make distclean", as the later target
does not exists. (Closes: bug#424535).
+ Switch to dh_install from dh_movefiles
+ Add copyright entry.
2006-03-02 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <email@example.com>
libsdl-console (1.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved development to the pkg-sdl Alioth project.
+ Use quilt for patch management.
+ Do not compress the examples.
+ Added missing "Section: libs" for the source package.
+ Build-depend on quilt.
+ Set the SDL team as the maintainer and added its members to the
+ Build-depend on debhelper (>= 4.0).
+ Set policy to 3.6.2.
+ Set compatibility level to 4.
+ Put the autoconf stuff in this separate patch.
+ Build with -Wall.
+ Fix the example and its makefile.
2003-10-10 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libsdl-console (1.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #214945).
* Maintainer upload.
* Acknowledging previous NMU (Closes: #190291, #194054, #189441).
+ Set policy to 126.96.36.199.
+ Rephrased long description.
+ Used debian/compat instead of DH_COMPAT.
+ Install into debian/libsdl-console instead of debian/tmp
+ Properly install examples in the -dev package.
+ Install documentation in the main library package.
+ Changed .sho extensions to .lo.
2003-06-01 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <email@example.com>
libsdl-console (1.3-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved the .so symlink to the -dev package (Closes: #190291).
* Added -fpic to the shared objects compilation rule.
* Fixed a quoted-printable "=3D" in Makefile.in that should have been an "="
and a few other typos that were causing the shared library to be empty.
* Changed the "%.c: %.sho" rule to "%.sho: %.c" so that shared objects get
* Set dependency in shlib file to (>= 1.3-2.2) because all previous versions
were utterly broken (Closes: #194054).
* Header files are now installed with -m 644 because we do not want them to
* Various minor packaging changes:
+ Set policy to 3.5.10.
+ Replaced "Author(s):" with "Author:" in the copyright file.
+ Set the -dev package's section to libdevel.
+ Made /usr/share/doc/libsdl-console-dev a symlink to libsdl-console.
+ Word-wrapped the package descriptions.