2016-03-07 - Salvatore Bonaccorso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libotr (4.1.0-2+deb8u1) jessie-security; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team.
* CVE-2016-2851: Integer overflow on 64-bit architectures when receiving 4GB
2014-11-01 - intrigeri <email@example.com>
libotr (4.1.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* New patch:
Do not error out when an application is run against an older libotr
than the one it was built against: given libotr 4.1 is API- and
ABI-compatible with libotr 4.0, let's prevent this runtime check
from breaking packages that were built against 4.0 (Closes: #767230).
* Add symbols file: now that we have removed upstream's version check
at runtime, let's use the symbols mechanism to detect (most) ABI changes
automatically, and let reverse-dependencies pick up the version
of libotr they should depend on (Closes: #767652).
* debian/README.source: document how to detect and handle ABI changes.
2014-10-21 - intrigeri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libotr (4.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Drop all patches: applied upstream.
* Migrate back to source format 3.0 (quilt), as per new team policy.
* Drop unsupported italics from extended description. (Closes: #747271)
* Import upstream signing key where uscan looks for it.
* debian/watch: enable OpenPGP signature verification.
* Declare compliance with Standards-Version 3.9.6 (no change required).
* Use cgit for the Vcs-Browser control field.
* Reformat debian/control with cme fix.
2014-02-18 - intrigeri <email@example.com>
libotr (4.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Put the package under the umbrella of the Debian OTR Team.
Huge thanks to Thibaut VARENE <firstname.lastname@example.org> for having maintained
this package for many years!
* Add Micah and myself as human uploaders.
* Migrate back to source format 1.0. Accordingly integrate
debian/patches/message_fragment_fix.patch in the tree:
cherry-pick upstream commit d748757e.
* Convert debian/copyright to machine-readable copyright format 1.0,
* Cleanup debian/control with cme, including:
drop versioned dependencies satisfied in oldstable (Squeeze).
* Declare compatibility with standards version 3.9.5.
* Slightly improve long package descriptions, make it gender-neutral.
* Update Homepage control field.
* Convert to debhelper 8 with tiny rules file and dh-autoreconf.
* Create copyright symlinks with dh_link instead of the real links,
that are not supported with source format 1.0.
* Override direct-changes-in-diff-but-no-patch-system Lintian warning:
our team uses source format 1.0; the detail of patches can be found
in Git and debian/changelog.
* Enable all hardening flags.
* Add Vcs-* control fields.
* Update debian/watch to use the new HTTPS homepage.
* Add README.source.
2013-05-10 - Micah Anderson <email@example.com>
libotr (4.0.0-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload
* Upload experimental version to unstable
* Bump standards version: no changes
2013-03-09 - Micah Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libotr (4.0.0-2.1) experimental; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Add message_fragment_fix.patch (Closes: #698746)
2012-10-06 - Thibaut VARENE <email@example.com>
libotr (4.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove Conflicts with libotr2 (Closes: #689667)
2012-09-29 - Thibaut VARENE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libotr (4.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, upload to unstable
2012-08-28 - Thibaut VARENE <email@example.com>
libotr (4.0.0~rc3-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream pre-release
2012-08-24 - Thibaut VARENE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libotr (4.0.0~rc1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream pre-release (Closes: #685664)