2014-09-20 - Stefan Fritsch <email@example.com>
apr (1.5.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Check for libtoolize rather than libtool. Closes: #761732
[ Stefan Fritsch ]
* Update Vcs-Git URL in control file.
2014-05-12 - Stefan Fritsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
apr (1.5.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Backport build fix from upstream SVN to avoid building some parts
twice. This should also fix the build failure on amd64.
* Fix build problem with new make.
2014-05-01 - Stefan Fritsch <email@example.com>
apr (1.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
2013-12-30 - Stefan Fritsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
apr (1.5.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Pull changes from upstream 1.5.x branch up to r1552863 to fix problems
on the FreeBSD 10 kernel with accept4() and non-blocking sockets.
2013-11-23 - Stefan Fritsch <email@example.com>
apr (1.4.8-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Re-add the logic to force use of bash for configure/libtool. Otherwise,
if the package is build with /bin/sh -> /bin/bash, the shipped libtool
won't work on systems with /bin/sh -> /bin/dash. This got lost in
1.4.8-2. Closes: #730196
2013-11-06 - Stefan Fritsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
apr (1.4.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge some changes from Ubuntu's 1.4.8-1ubuntu1:
- Fix the confusion between HOST and BUILD variables in rules.
- Add a set of autoconf preseeds that are only used when cross-building.
* Change cross-building preseeds to only apply on linux.
* Cherry-pick fix for O_NONBLOCK configure check from upstream 1.4.x
* Switch build system to dh
- No longer hard-codes -fstack-protector on unsupported platforms.
- Bump Standards-Version (no additional changes).
* Support multi-arch.
* Enable sctp support on Linux.
* Change apr_rules.mk to not force CFLAGS, etc. to the values used during
* Fix accept4() configure test to work on Hurd. Closes: #715028
2013-07-04 - Stefan Fritsch <email@example.com>
apr (1.4.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Remove the test debug output added in 1.4.6-3. The bug was #673711 in
eglibc and has been fixed some time ago.
2013-05-11 - Stefan Fritsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
apr (1.4.6-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Make the /dev/shm sanity check during build work if it is a symbolic link.
* Remove the ancient ino_t configure sanity test that causes a FTBFS on x32.
* Don't override CFLAGS and LDFLAGS during build. This fixes the debug
information being useless. Closes: #703466
2012-05-28 - Stefan Fritsch <email@example.com>
apr (1.4.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix some issues with resolving loopback addresses of a protocol family
that is not otherwise configured on a host. Many thanks to Jean-Michel
Vourgère and Aurelien Jarno for debugging this.
Closes: #500558, #629899 LP: #397393
* Pull updates from upstream branch 1.4.x up to r1343251
* Add some debug output in order to debug test failures on kfreebsd-i386.
2012-05-20 - Stefan Fritsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
apr (1.4.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Enable use of some new APIs. The minimal required linux kernel version is
* Improvements for Hurd (closes: #656880):
- Re-enable test suite
- Update build hints, disable non-working shm and flock methods. Thanks to
Pino Toscano for the patches.
* Switch VCS to git.
* Switch to source format 3.0, debhelper 9. Thanks to Jari Aalto for the
patch. Closes: #664299
* Remove sendfile LFS patch that was only necessary for 2.4 kernels.
* Fix some lintian warnings (dh_prep, build-indep/build-arch targets).
* Bump Standards-Version (no changes).