2014-07-30 - Daniel Jared Dominguez <Jared_Dominguez@Dell.com>
ledmon (0.79-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix for 3.13 kernel change (LP: #1349920)
2014-06-25 - Daniel Jared Dominguez <Jared_Dominguez@Dell.com>
ledmon (0.79-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Acknowledge NMUs. (Closes: #708673)
* Putting all this into git.
* Add VCS information to debian/control.
2013-12-03 - Kamal Mostafa <email@example.com>
ledmon (0.79-0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix FTBFS on non-Linux with "Architecture: linux-any"
2013-11-27 - Kent Baxley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ledmon (0.79-0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release.
* Adds support for NVME SSD devices (uses nvme/nvmhci block driver).
* Fix small coding error in ledctl.pod
* Update help info regarding reporting bugs
* Make sure addr is null-terminated
* Check if the directory 'holders' exists
* Check device for NULL before dereferencing
* ledctl documentation improvements
* Do not use ISO C99 standard
* Do not send LED command if state of block device has not changed
* Change ledmon's behavior during rebuild.
* Correct some style problems using kernel's checkpatch.
* Remove indentation info
* Correct indentation according to the Linux coding style using indent
* Update Copyright year to 2013
* Fix support for Dell PCIe SSD Devices
* More minor fixes revealed by a coverity scan
* Minor fixes revealed by a coverity scan
2012-08-23 - Daniel Jared Dominguez <Jared_Dominguez@Dell.com>
ledmon (0.74-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
* restart of the ledmon's internal state when an unrecoverable error occurs
(e.g. lack of disk's location)
* logging level for not supported patterns changed from 'warning' to 'debug'
* more detailed information about device change (name changed, missing)
* added extra checks against device presence in sysfs (device may disappear
at anytime: during rescan, initialization, sending command)
* pattern "locate_off" fixed
* SES-2 support for enclosures
* New patterns (SES-2) in ledctl for drives in enclosures
* Improved LED blinking and slot locations for AHCI and SCSI DA
* ledctl and ledmon were converted to the raw bitstream (TX_GP) interface,
so they do not need additional SGPIO support in the kernel now
(by Dan Williams <email@example.com>)
* the way ledctl works has been changed: so far turning on some LEDs
did not change the state of all other LEDs of all controllers,
now turning on some LEDs turns off all other LEDs of all controllers
* ledctl's manual was corrected and updated
2012-03-05 - Daniel Jared Dominguez <Jared_Dominguez@Dell.com>
ledmon (0.32-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Fixes issue where HOTSPARE had higher priority than REBUILD
2012-01-23 - Daniel Jared Dominguez <Jared_Dominguez@Dell.com>
ledmon (0.31-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #658815)