jpegjudge - determine which of two given jpegs (same size) is the original
||Debian 8 (Jessie)
||Debian Main amd64
|| 31 B
Try to determine which same picture was saved at a higher quality,
even if the picture was saved at low quality and later at a higher
By a statistical analysis over the quantization table stored in a
jpeg one could probably deduce the quality which the picture was
saved (i.e. this particular save), but it in no way says anything
about the picture quality itself (i.e. whether it has ever been saved
at lower quality before since its creation). For example, one might have
saved a jpeg picture at low quality, and later saved at a higher
quality, yet the information lost during the first save can't be
- Update the package index:
# sudo apt-get update
- Install jpegjudge deb package:
# sudo apt-get install jpegjudge
2014-09-29 - Ondřej Surý <firstname.lastname@example.org>
jpegjudge (0.0.2-2.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload
* Change B-D to libjpeg-dev to finish the transition to libjpeg-turbo
2012-03-23 - Jari Aalto <email@example.com>
jpegjudge (0.0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jari Aalto ]
- (Build-Depends): Rm dpkg-dev; not needed with debhelper 9.
- (Standards-Version): Update to 220.127.116.11.
- Update to format 1.0.
- Remove judge.txt; duplicate of manual page.
- Update to dh(1).
- Use hardened build flags
- Delete; no longer used.
[ tony mancill ]
- (Build-Depends): Add automake
2010-03-05 - Jari Aalto <firstname.lastname@example.org>
jpegjudge (0.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #572608).