2014-09-26 - Neutron Soutmun <email@example.com>
ipset (6.23-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Make libipset3 package go to the "libs" section
- libipset3 should be the "libs" section instead of "net".
Thanks to Christoph Anton Mitterer. (Closes: #762847)
2014-09-17 - Neutron Soutmun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ipset (6.23-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Imported Upstream version 6.23
* Drop patches, merged upstream
- Drop, merged upstream.
- Kernel shipped with Debian already support the ipmarkhash module.
* Update Debian symbols file
* Explicitly add tests list to debian regression test
- There are some ipset modules that Debian does not support in the
current Linux kernel and the patch apply to the source test script
is an inconvenient way. Therefore, add tests list to the debian
regression test file is easy and maintainable.
* Add patch
- Fix hyphen used as minus sign in manpage.
* debian/copyright: Update copyright years
2014-04-04 - Neutron Soutmun <email@example.com>
ipset (6.21.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add tests follow the DEP8
- Add XS-Testsuite: autopkgtest
- Add test control file
- Add regression test wrapper for tests/runtest.sh
* Add a patch to make the test scripts run in "as-installed" situation
- It is required to make the test scripts run in "as-installed"
situation, the scripts should invokes the system installed "ipset"
* Add a patch to drop unsupported module test
- Temporary drop the ipmarkhash test as the Debian kernel is not
* Add a patch to delay the set with timeout resizing test
- The set with timeout resizing sometimes finish early, the condition
fail with false-positive. Add 1 more second delay to satisfy the
2014-03-08 - Neutron Soutmun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ipset (6.21.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 6.21.1
* Drop a patch that has been merged upstream
- Drop, merged upstream.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5, no changes needed
* Add lintian-overrides
- Overrides "ipset: shell-script-fails-syntax-check
etc/bash_completion.d/ipset", false-positives as the script using
* Update symbols file
- Replace Allows_to with Allows_one_to.
- Fix printf format warning.
* Switch debian package compression to xz
2013-10-28 - Neutron Soutmun <email@example.com>
ipset (6.20.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 6.20.1
* Drop d/p/02-Fix-hyphen-used-as-minus-sign-in-manpage.patch, fixed upstream
* debian/libipset3.symbols: Update symbols file
* Update Vcs-Git field to canonical URI