amoebax - Puyo Puyo-style puzzle game for up to two players
||Debian 8 (Jessie)
||Debian Main amd64
Due an awful mutation, some amoeba's species have started to multiply until
they take the world if you can't stop them. Fortunately the mutation made then
too unstable and lining up four or more will make them disappear.
Follow Kim or Tom through 6 levels in their quest to prevent the cute
multiplying amoebas to take the world and become the new Amoeba Master. Watch
out for the cute but amoeba's controlled creatures that will try to put and end
to your quest.
Amoebax is designed with levels for everyone, from children to adults. With the
training mode everybody will quickly become a master and the tournament mode
will let you have a good time with your friends. There is also catchy music,
funny sound effects, and beautiful screens that sure appeal to everyone in the
- Update the package index:
# sudo apt-get update
- Install amoebax deb package:
# sudo apt-get install amoebax
2014-04-29 - Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org>
amoebax (0.2.1+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Paul Wise ]
* Fix the Vcs-Browser field.
[ Markus Koschany ]
* Add myself to Uploaders.
- Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.5.
- Add imagemagick to Build-Depends-Indep.
* Use compat level 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
* Install manual.pdf with docs file.
* Register manual.pdf with doc-base.
- Build with autotools_dev. (Closes: #727317)
- Convert amoebax.png to amoebax.xpm.
* Add amoebax.menu file. (Closes: #726202)
* Install amoebax.svg with the architecture independent package to the more
appropriate location /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps.
* wrap-and-sort -sa.
* Update desktop.patch. Add keywords and a GenericName and Comment in German.
* Fix debian/copyright. Use the correct indentation for copyright format 1.0.
* Add mayhem-segfault.patch. Check that the environment variable HOME exists
and the getenv function does not return NULL. Thanks to the Mayhem team for
the report. (Closes: #715632)
2011-07-25 - Wences Arana <email@example.com>
amoebax (0.2.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #588654)