2004-07-25 - Steve Kostecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
premail (0.46-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed minor typo in description (closes: #125269).
* Added missing Build-Depends on Debhelper (closes: #261030).
* Added reference to http://www.noreply.org/allpingers/ in the
preferences file (closes: #182607).
* Applied finger patch from Devin Carraway (closes: #134091, #149434).
* Added man-page sym-link for prepost.
* Updated to Standards 184.108.40.206
2001-03-18 - Steve Kostecke <email@example.com>
premail (0.46-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Modified to work with Perl > 5.004; see sub open_pgp() for details.
* Removed Perl-5.004 dependency (closes: #65257, #80727).
* It is suggested that the user make a back up copy of thier
.premail/secrets file before using this version of premail.
2000-06-03 - Steve Kostecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
premail (0.46-7) unstable; urgency=high
* Changed Maintainer: field in the control file.
2000-02-07 - Steve Kostecke <email@example.com>
premail (0.46-6) unstable; urgency=high
* New maintainer.
* Changed interpreter from #!/usr/bin/perl to #!/usr/bin/perl5.004
and changed Perl5 dependency to Perl-5.004 (closes: #55282).
* Changed back to xterm password interface since GTK hack doesn't
work on Potato.
* Install undocumented man page for prepost (closes: #45714).
* Change debian/rules to use dh_installmanpages and
* Commented out subs create_entry and destroy_window. Removed
gtk-perl dependency (closes: #45714).
* Updated to Standards 220.127.116.11
1999-09-07 - Brent A. Fulgham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
premail (0.46-5) unstable; urgency=high
* Correct backup-file problem that prevented Premail being used
as a mail filter.
1998-08-04 - Brent A. Fulgham <email@example.com>
premail (0.46-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated source with new patches, fixed misc. misspellings, etc.:
- Added ability to get finger: URL's for using finger:*@anon.ics.mit.edu
for rlist and pubring
- Added newer sendmail options to valid options list
- Add +language=en to PGP calls -- this needs to be updated for other
- Fix sendmail args building (typo)
- Added koi8-r to valid 8bit charsets list
* updated my e-mail address
1998-07-05 - Brent A. Fulgham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
premail (0.46-1) unstable; urgency=low, closes=8872 23710
* New maintainer.
* Implemented a Gtk-interface to access password information, since
existing implementation doesn't function properly on Debian systems.
* Added more checks that opened files are actually opened before using them.
* Moved example preference file to /usr/doc/premail/example
1998-05-30 - Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
premail (0.45-4) stable frozen unstable; urgency=high, closes=8943 15680 10553 13579 22416
* New maintainer. I'm the maintain the packages until Brent Fulgham gets
through the new-maintainer procedure.
* Implemented a method to provide secure file creation under /tmp in order
do fix a security problem (closes: Bug#15680)
* Added more my statements to declare local variables as local (closes:
* Changed section to contrib/mail (closes: Bug#10553, Bug#22416)
* Corrected name of non-existing manpage (closes: Bug#13579)