2012-03-18 - Iustin Pop <email@example.com>
doc-rfc (20120225-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update dependencies (replaces/breaks) to fix upgrade problems (Closes:
* Re-add "special-naming-scheme" rfc 17a (Closes: #591886).
* Remove all mentions of old numeric packages in relationships, in order
to simplify the dependencies.
2012-02-27 - Iustin Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
doc-rfc (20120225-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Thomas Koch ]
* Imported Upstream version 20111105
* update debhelper compat and policy standard
* use debian/clean file
* modernize debian/rules
[ Iustin Pop ]
* Imported Upstream version 20120225
* Update debian/extra files for upstream 20120225
* Standards version 3.9.3 (updated section of the metapackage)
2010-08-04 - Iustin Pop <email@example.com>
doc-rfc (20100731-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Adopt the package (Closes: #543883).
* New upstream version (Closes: #287224, #366673, #377602).
* Redo the way doc-base documents are registered (Closes: #200828,
#215068, #201618) and their contents (Closes: #210587, #380689, #366118).
* Change packaging scheme to eliminate the numeric packages and the
confusion regarding where to find a given RFC (Closes: #223504, #223504).
* Update/enhance the long description of packages (Closes: #209456,
#209471, #209491, #209631), thanks Clément Stenac.
2009-08-27 - Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
doc-rfc (20030621-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphaning package.
2008-02-16 - Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>
doc-rfc (20030621-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #357591).
2003-06-22 - Kai Henningsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
doc-rfc (20030621-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New docs (closes: #119589, #133124, #134524, #172857, #172857).
* Spelling fix (closes: #124559).
* Closed by NMU below (closes: #133563).
* Switched to non-free/doc. I do believe that the arguments against it being
free enough are bogus, but I'm tired of this fight. If someone else wants
to clear this up, be my guest.
Also adjusted copyright file (closes: #92810).
* Bump Standard-Version.
* resynced rules with a current dh-make
* redesigned doc-base handling via /usr/lib/doc-rfc/register-doc-rfc-docs
(closes: #111218, #111788, #114754, #115021, #141149, #163824, #181884)
* various small tweaks, such as allowing for RFC 17a
2003-04-02 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
doc-rfc (20010829-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Make sure all scripts are executable before they're called
2001-09-02 - Kai Henningsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
doc-rfc (20010829-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New docs (closes:Bug#100185,Bug#109216)
* moved from /usr/share/RFC to /usr/share/doc/RFC to accommodate dwww
and dhelp (closes:Bug#97781)
* Bug about antique package versions: (closes:Bug#104002)
* Bogus report: Copyright is clearly DFSG-free: "This document
and translations of it may be copied and furnished to others,
and derivative works that comment on or otherwise explain it or
assist in its implementation may be prepared, copied, published and
distributed, in whole or in part, without restriction of any kind,
provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
included on all such copies and derivative works." (closes:Bug#92810)
Don't waste my time with nonsense, Branden!
* new /usr/share/doc/RFC/links directory (closes:Bug#92910,Bug#93723)