2011-11-08 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Mark unixodbc Multi-Arch: foreign.
2011-10-17 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add libltdl/config.sub to debian/clean
* exe/isql.c, exec/odbcinst.c, exe/iusql.c: fix passing of usage
information to printf, so that we don't fail the checks for unsafe
format string handling.
* Drop the Qt library and unixodbc-bin, now split into a separate source
upstream. Closes: #604387.
2011-08-21 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Vcs-Bzr field.
* Build for multiarch.
* Split unixodbc into a libodbc1 package and a unixodbc package,
the latter now containing just isql and with a versioned dependency on
libodbc1 for compatibility with existing dependencies. This is better
that moving isql into a new 'isql' package and having unixodbc depend
on it because 'unixodbc' is a wrong name for a library package.
* exe/isql.c: patch from upstream to fix isql segfault with the -b option.
Thanks to Tim Gokcen <firstname.lastname@example.org> for reporting. Closes: #607895.
* Call lt_dlsetsearchpath() so that we can use relative paths for ODBC
modules in a multiarch-clean manner
* Document the availability of multiarch driver support in debian/NEWS.
* DriverManager/SQLDriverConnect.c: fix a potential buffer overflow.
* debian/rules: update libltdl/config.sub, not just config.sub, when out
of date. Closes: #576980.
* odbcinst1debian2 Breaks the old drivers that reference driver setup
modules in /usr/lib that are shipped in this package, so declare this.
* Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Drop .la files from unixodbc-dev, now that there are no shared libraries
left that depend on them.
* Pull patch from Ubuntu to fix FTBFS on ppc64.
* Clean up the odbcinst1debian2 package description.
2010-08-20 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch from
to ensure we get the necessary (U)ODBCINST64 defines. Thanks to
Matthias Klose for the pointer. Closes: #582591, LP: #620428.
2010-03-24 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #433312).
- Fixes compatibility with Oracle driver. Closes: #567521.
- The txt driver has been dropped upstream.
- The prototype of odbcinst_system_file_path has changed, so time for
another package rename to odbcinst1debian2.
- Touch debian/unixodbc.symbols for new interfaces.
* Drop build-dependencies on flex-old and bison, no longer used.
* Build-conflict with unixodbc-dev, to work around libtool's persistent
* Build-depend on libqt3-compat-headers instead of patching all of the code;
if libqt3-compat-headers ever goes away, we should just switch to Qt4
* exe/Makefile.am: don't build dltest, this only works if we're using
the bundled libtool.
* Port AC_LIBTOOL_LANG_CXX_CONFIG changes over to the current
* Build with --without-pth, we want pthreads even if pth is installed in the
* Fix installation of libnn.so at build time, so we don't ship a dangling
symlink instead. Closes: #563283.
2009-11-02 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
unixodbc (2.2.11-21) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix short description of odbcinst1debian1 to not refer to the bits that
have been moved to odbcinst.
* Build-depend on libreadline-dev instead of libreadline5-dev, for the
readline6 transition; doesn't interfere with backports, since
libreadline5-dev already provided libreadline-dev. Closes: #553870.
* Copy in the setup libraries correctly, so we don't wind up with dangling
symlinks in the package. Closes: #552161.