2012-04-08 - Prach Pongpanich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tpb (0.6.4-8) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #643900)
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
- Bump debhelper compat level to 7
- Update Build-Depends debhelper to (>= 7.0.50~)
- Bump to Standards-Version 3.9.3, no changes needed
- Add upstream home page
- Add dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1~) to Build-Deps as we require the hardening
- Replace "dh_clean -k" with "dh_prep"
- Remove dh_make template
- Fix lintian warning: unused-debconf-template
- Remove "db_input medium tpb/makedev",
not contained in debconf templates file (Closes: #656917)
* Fix lintian spelling error:
2012-03-11 - Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
tpb (0.6.4-7.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
- Indonesian (Mahyuddin Susanto). Closes: #607336
- Polish (Michał Kułach). Closes: #662093
2012-01-21 - Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tpb (0.6.4-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Update use of /dev/.udev for the /run transition. Closes: #644329
Thanks to Roger Leigh for the patch.
* Remove references to devfs, it died years ago.
* Lintian-prompted cleanups:
+ Update Standards-Version
+ Add build-arch and build-indep rules
+ Clean up clean rule, don't ignore errors
2010-10-18 - Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
tpb (0.6.4-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix pending l10n issues with new/updated Debconf translations. Thanks
again to Christian Perrier for his tireless work on this front!
* Spanish (Omar Campagne). Closes: #582318
* Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #597762
* Italian (Vincenzo Campanella). Closes: #600220
* Updated Standards-Version.
2010-02-10 - Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tpb (0.6.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Change the priority of the udev rule so that udev doesn't change
permissions on /dev/nvram again afterwards. Thanks to Kevin Coyner for
a patch. Closes: #569111
2010-01-17 - Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
tpb (0.6.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a udev rules file to set up appropriate permissions on /dev/nvram.
Thanks to Paul Martin for the patch. Closes: #551086. Also remove the
old conf file /etc/devfs/conf.d/tpb if it still exists.
* Remove old MAKEDEV code and dependency. Closes: #477061
2009-09-22 - Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tpb (0.6.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial upload from new maintainer.
* Update to recent Standards-Version and fix a load of lintian warnings:
+ Use debhelper 6 and higher, in debian/compat
+ Add misc:Depends
+ Add debhelper tokens as appropriate
+ Remove old devfs cruft
+ Add Pre-depend on debconf for preinst
* Remove old makedev question
* Add Russian debconf translation. Thanks to Yuri Kozlov. Closes: #541762
* Add French translation and debconf translation. Thanks to Frédéric
Boiteux. Closes: #448613.
2007-07-20 - Clint Adams <email@example.com>
tpb (0.6.4-2.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump to Standards-Version 3.7.2.
* Add amd64 to the architecture list. closes: #409582.
* Add Dutch po-debconf translation from Bart Cornelis. closes: #419402.
* Add Portuguese po-debconf translation from Luísa Lourenço.
* Fix XSI:ism in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90tpb. closes: #382859.
2006-11-21 - Steinar H. Gunderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tpb (0.6.4-2.2) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Add dependency on adduser; makes the package configure in a clean
chroot, patch from Matthew Johnson. (Closes: #398531)