2012-09-23 - Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>
wine-gecko-1.4 (1.4+dfsg1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Revert to "Architecture: all".
* Add missing uuid-runtime build-dependency (for uuidgen).
* Upload to unstable.
2012-08-29 - Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wine-gecko-1.4 (1.4+dfsg1-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Disable parallel builds (hopefully fixes kfreebsd-i386 FTBFS).
2012-08-24 - Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>
wine-gecko-1.4 (1.4+dfsg1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Filter out the remaining Windows binaries.
* Make the package "Architecture: any" so it only builds on
architectures with wine-bin (closes: #684844).
2012-06-15 - Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wine-gecko-1.4 (1.4+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Ubuntu alternative to the wine build-dependency (although the
binfmt-support conflict prevents building for now).
* Add yasm build-dependency which ends up being required on Ubuntu.
* Add Debian Wine party VCS URLs.
* Stop making the MSIs and debugging archives executable.
* Disable the 64-bit debug build until we can use 64-bit buildds to
build the package (either via multiarch or 64-bit wine-bin).
* Avoid ignoring errors in the debian/rules build-clean target.
* wrap-and-sort debian/control and debian/copyright.
* Drop unused lcab build-dependency.
* Use multiarch paths for wineserver.
* Clarify LPPL-1.3 paragraphs in debian/copyright.
2012-05-20 - Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>
wine-gecko-1.4 (1.4+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, as required by Wine versions 1.3.33 to 1.4.
* Build-depend on wine or wine-unstable, now required to package wine-
* Update patches:
- config: reworked to account for the new configuration layout;
- bashism: updated, wine/make_package already specifies /bin/bash;
- uintptr-redefinition, mno-cygwin-removed, gcc-4.6-temporary-varible:
removed, no longer relevant.
* Ship propvarutil.h from wine 1.4 (it's required for the build and
isn't yet part of mingw-w64).
* Build using wine/make_package with no separate configuration stage.
* Build 64-bit wine-gecko as well as 32-bit. (The 64-bit debug package
requires a 64-bit host platform to link the final DLL; a 32-bit
platform doesn't allow enough address space.)
2012-05-19 - Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wine-gecko-1.1.0 (1.1.0+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Mark binary packages "Multi-Arch: foreign" (closes: #673524).
* The full text of the MPL and NPL is in debian/copyright, no need to
ship it separately.