2012-03-24 - Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tslib (1.0-11) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload multi-arch support to unstable. (Closes: #664817)
2012-02-07 - Neil Williams <email@example.com>
tslib (1.0-10) experimental; urgency=low
[ Hector Oron ]
* Set Architecture to linux-any, instead of any.
[ Neil Williams ]
* Convert to MultiArch paths
* Upload to experimental for plugin testing.
2011-07-05 - Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tslib (1.0-9) unstable; urgency=low
[ Timo Juhani Lindfors ]
* Add patch allow_EV_VERSION_0 to continue supporting Linux 2.6.36 and
older. Previously kernel support depended on the kernel headers that
tslib was built against. (Closes: #623095)
* Do not refuse to work with old kernels. We can safely work with
kernels that use EV_VERSION 0x010000 API since we use no features from
0x010001 yet. (Closes: #623095)
[ Hector Oron ]
* Add myself to Uploaders field.
[ Neil Williams ]
* Clean m4/internal and adjust for the new symbols generated
(lintian). Update standards version.
2011-04-05 - Neil Williams <email@example.com>
tslib (1.0-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop .la file as per Policy 10.2 (Closes: #620658)
* Migrate to source format 3.0 quilt from dpatch
2009-03-25 - Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tslib (1.0-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Migrate conffile and manpage into tsconf data package and
migrate TSLIB_PLUGINDIR to /usr/lib/ts0/ so that plugin filenames
remain unique. (Closes: #519872)
2009-03-06 - Neil Williams <email@example.com>
tslib (1.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Improve manpages to document change of Xorg driver to hal.
* Migrate into unstable
2008-12-14 - Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tslib (1.0-5) experimental; urgency=low
* Add enviroment variables, including TSLIB_TSDEVICE, to manual page
for ts_calibrate and reference as 'see also' in other pages.
* Add patch for 32bit big endian support - being tested upstream -
to provide event interface on powerpc (Closes: #499446)
* Patch AC_INIT to use 0.1.0 in tslib-0.0.pc (Closes: #496759)
* Add 050-glibc2.8-ubuntu from 1.0-4ubuntu1, thanks to Michael
Casadevall <email@example.com> - Failure to build resolved due
to glibc-2.8, resolved by modifying code to confirm to the new
open()/O_CREAT API by adding a mode setting
* Incorporate cross-building improvements from Emdebian
* Add a general manpage for /etc/ts.conf in libts-0.0-0
2008-02-03 - Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tslib (1.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Failure to install libts-dev because duplicated .so files (Closes:
2008-01-27 - Neil Williams <email@example.com>
tslib (1.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* rules: Add cross build support
* rules: Add -dbg package support
* control: Add Debian GPE team to uploaders.
* control: Add -dbg package.
* Migrate to libts-0.0-0.install
* Remove debian version number from symbols file
* Migrate symbols file to new package name
* Expand debian/copyright to machine-interpretable format
* Add very simple man pages - the binaries themselves have no options
* control: highlight use of libts-bin in developing touch screen apps,
rather than users
* control: Use embedded section and provide libts0
* fix the watch file so that the real tarball is downloaded, not a
* debian/README: add instructions on building from collab-maint SVN
(not a packaged file at this stage).
* Revert manual change to source files and implement as dpatches; add
* rules: Support a cache-file when cross compiling to find malloc
* changelog: Remove unnecessary ITP message.
* control: Rename -dbg package in line with new lib name. Rename -dev
package without SONAME.
* Remove Joey from Maintainer on his request. Remove Vcs-Svn as no
longer in collab-maint