2012-06-28 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tolua (5.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 5.2.0
* Bump Standards-Version to 22.214.171.124. No changes necessary.
* Added Vcs-* fields for newly published git repo
* Specified source package format 1.0. This package is too simple to
warrant conversion right now.
* Documented development workflow in README.source
* Bump Lua (build-)dependency to liblua5.2-dev
* Update include path to /usr/include/lua5.2
* Update linker flag -llua5.1->llua5.2
* Add hardening support via dpkg-buildflags, also subsuming -g
* Add 'test' make target alias to satisfy dh_auto_test
2010-08-23 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <email@example.com>
tolua (5.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Adopted usage of git-buildpackage
* Switched debian/watch to use HTTP since upstream's FTP no longer
* New upstream version 5.1.3
* Updated Standards-Version to 126.96.36.199. No changes necessary.
2009-07-16 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tolua (5.1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Switched to debhelper 7 with minimal rules file format
* Made clean target a little more complete
2008-04-28 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <email@example.com>
tolua (5.1b-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Converted debian/watch to format 3 (fixes tolua DEHS page)
* Removed maintainer scripts, none of which did anything
* Install MANIFEST file as documentation along with README, and
reference it from debian/copyright as containing the date and time
of upstream publication
2008-04-14 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tolua (5.1b-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed missing quotes in make invocation in debian/rules (Closes:
* Turned on -D_REENTRANT as per Lenny RC policy
* Moved the setting of -g from config to debian/rules
2008-02-17 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <email@example.com>
tolua (5.1b-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #288324)
* Dropped shared library package libtolua0; upstream seems not to have
added a shared library despite acknowledging my shared library patch
well before releasing the current version
* Updated to current format of debian/watch file
* Added support for noopt DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS keyword
* Properly removed static library in make clean target even though
upstream Makefiles don't
* Updated to Standards-Version 188.8.131.52
* Removed references to dh_undocumented
* Switched from DH_COMPAT variable to debian/compat file
* Unignored errors from $(MAKE) clean in debian/rules
* Added override for spurious lintian warning about copyright notice
* Fixed section to match Debian override (devel -> libdevel)
2002-08-07 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tolua (4.0a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed -Wl,-shared to -shared in src/lib/Makefile to fix building
on hppa (Closes: #155688)
2002-08-05 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <email@example.com>
tolua (4.0a-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a runtime library package. (Closes: #148721)
* Do add an extra dependency as per #146983 ;-)
* Move the tolua binary to the -dev package.
* Rename the binary packages to libtolua*; set a Conflicts: in the -dev
* Write a small manpage.
* Bump debhelper build-depends and set DH_COMPAT=4, to be able to use the new
dh_makeshlibs behaviour. Use dh_install instead of dh_movefiles.
* All of the above changes are due to Filip Van Raemdonck. Thanks very much.
* Expand Filip's man page by adapting tolua's built-in help output.
* Add Provides: and Replaces: to the -dev package as well, to ensure that
upgrades work as expected.
* Make the libtolua-dev package depend on the same version of the libtolua0
2002-04-30 - Jimmy Kaplowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tolua (4.0a-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release.