2012-03-25 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
unixodbc-gui-qt (2.3.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Call 'make clean' as part of the build to ensure *all* our moc-generated
source files are regenerated, permanently fixing the build failures
caused by skew between the Qt built against and the one used to prepare
the source. Closes: #664534.
* Migrate debian/copyright to copyright-format 1.0.
* Bump debhelper dependency to 9 to make lintian happy.
* Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
2011-11-18 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
unixodbc-gui-qt (2.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Steve Langasek ]
* Update debian/copyright with current information for the new source.
* Fix Vcs-* fields for new source package name
[ Colin Watson ]
* Fix build failure with multiarch Qt: test whether the Qt libraries are
on the default linker path, and if so don't bother trying /usr/lib64 and
/usr/lib. Closes: #649166.
2011-08-24 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
unixodbc-gui-qt (2.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* First upstream release of the split unixODBC GUI Qt package.
* The new version is Qt4-only. Closes: #604387. The tools have been
split and renamed in the process.
* qt.m4: kill the gratuitous checks for X. Qt takes care of its own
* qt.m4: fix broken usage information.
* Use the new --with-qt_dir_include option.
* Pull in ini/ini.h, gtrtstQ4/gtrtstQ4.exp and
ODBCTestQ4/ODBCTestQ4-48.xpm, missing from the upstream tarball.
* ODBCTestQ4/DlgEnvAllocEnv.cpp, ODBCTestQ4/conn.cpp: pass some default
values which for some reason the compiler can't figure out on its own
* Add _LT_LANG_CXX_CONFIG back to acinclude.m4, since libtool upstream
still doesn't handle symbol export lists right for C++.
* Remove a spurious blank line from the .exp files which breaks the
syntax of the resulting version script.
* update debian/libodbcinstq4-1.symbols for new symbol.
* update unixodbc-bin.menu for the new command names.
2011-08-21 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Vcs-Bzr field.
* Build for multiarch.
* Split unixodbc into a libodbc1 package and a unixodbc package,
the latter now containing just isql and with a versioned dependency on
libodbc1 for compatibility with existing dependencies. This is better
that moving isql into a new 'isql' package and having unixodbc depend
on it because 'unixodbc' is a wrong name for a library package.
* exe/isql.c: patch from upstream to fix isql segfault with the -b option.
Thanks to Tim Gokcen <firstname.lastname@example.org> for reporting. Closes: #607895.
* Call lt_dlsetsearchpath() so that we can use relative paths for ODBC
modules in a multiarch-clean manner
* Document the availability of multiarch driver support in debian/NEWS.
* DriverManager/SQLDriverConnect.c: fix a potential buffer overflow.
* debian/rules: update libltdl/config.sub, not just config.sub, when out
of date. Closes: #576980.
* odbcinst1debian2 Breaks the old drivers that reference driver setup
modules in /usr/lib that are shipped in this package, so declare this.
* Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Drop .la files from unixodbc-dev, now that there are no shared libraries
left that depend on them.
* Pull patch from Ubuntu to fix FTBFS on ppc64.
* Clean up the odbcinst1debian2 package description.
2010-08-20 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch from
to ensure we get the necessary (U)ODBCINST64 defines. Thanks to
Matthias Klose for the pointer. Closes: #582591, LP: #620428.