2009-05-03 - Peter Samuelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xsok (1.02-17) unstable; urgency=low
* Policy 3.8.0: move /usr/X11R6/lib to /usr/lib.
* Build-Depends: xutils-dev. (Closes: #485726)
* Fix 'debian/rules clean' lintian warning.
* Update 'debian/copyright' a bit, thanks again to lintian.
2006-02-07 - Peter Samuelson <email@example.com>
xsok (1.02-16) unstable; urgency=medium
* patch 10_lots_of_stuff: break into logical patches.
- build_tweaks, config, manpage, overflow
* new patch no_gunzip: rip out the gunzip support.
This had a fragile security patch in it - there were two code paths
selected by a define in the Imakefile, and only one was fixed.
- patch 20_gunzip_exploit_fix deleted, as it is obsolete
* new patch wm_delete: support ICCCM, or at least WM_DELETE_WINDOW.
Thanks to Peter de Wachter <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
* new patch security_paranoia: fix/remove various uses of strcpy/sprintf.
Most of these aren't exploitable, but some might be.
* new patch undo_nowrap: prevent "undo" command from wrapping around
to the end of the game. This behavior was clearly intentional, but
it's counterintuitive and undocumented. (Closes: #288142)
* new patch drag_segfault: prevent segfault when trying to drag the
player with button 2. (Closes: #318617)
* patch build_tweaks:
- disable ifdef for HPArchitecture. Obviously they mean HP-UX; we
don't want that stuff for Debian hppa.
- remove -O2 from CCOPTIONS, to enable DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt.
- fix 3 gcc warnings. All harmless, except one on 64-bit BE,
which Debian doesn't have for this package.
* debian/rules: support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nostrip,noopt.
- Remove kludge around Bug #319121, it's fixed now.
- In the same vein, override $(LOCAL_LIBRARIES) to avoid linking
extraneous X libraries.
- debian/control: Trim Build-Depends accordingly.
* debian/docs: don't ship README, it's not really relevant to Debian.
2005-08-02 - Peter Samuelson <email@example.com>
xsok (1.02-15) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. (Closes: #242100)
* Bump standards version to 3.6.2 (no changes).
* debian/rules: use debhelper 4, remove random dh_* cruft.
* debian/rules: small cleanups; use DESTDIR for readability.
* Do not install COPYRIGHT.* in /usr/share/doc. These are all covered
* debian/rules: hacks to "fix" what imake spits out:
- do not link to libselinux (see #319121)
- do not link to libXp
* debian/control: kill xlibs-dev in favor of the real dev packages.
* debian/patches/11_manpage: .TH section 6x, not 6.
* debian/copyright: FSF moved again.
2005-01-21 - Emanuele Rocca <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xsok (1.02-14) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Decompress .gz files in /usr/share/games/xsok/ (Closes: #291513)
* usr/share/games/xsok added to debian/dirs
2005-01-09 - Emanuele Rocca <email@example.com>
xsok (1.02-13) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* chown user.group replaced with user:group in debian/rules and
debian/postinst (Closes: #287994)
* Updated Standards Version.
* Fixed synopsis.
* debian/conffiles removed.
* dh_installmanpages is deprecated; replaced with dh_installman.
2004-04-04 - Joel Rosdahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xsok (1.02-12) unstable; urgency=low
2003-11-20 - Joel Rosdahl <email@example.com>
xsok (1.02-11) unstable; urgency=high
* Use dpatch for patch management.
* Standards-Version 3.6.0.
* Fixed CAN-2003-0949: Privilege escalation to group games. Bug fix by
* Build-depend on libxaw7-dev instead of libxaw-dev.
2003-01-25 - Joel Rosdahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xsok (1.02-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed build dependency on xlib6g-dev to xlibs-dev. Closes:
* Standards-Version 3.5.8.
2002-01-11 - Joel Rosdahl <email@example.com>
xsok (1.02-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Added menu hint "Sokoban". Closes: bug#128756.