2013-02-07 - Arno Töll <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xnbd (0.1.0-pre-hg20-e75b93a47722-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix "Documentation Error: Option --blocksize mistyped" use correct
* CVE-2013-0265: Fix symlink vulnerability spotted by Sebastian Pipping
<email@example.com>. Moreover, thanks Sebastian for providing a patch.
2012-05-28 - Arno Töll <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xnbd (0.1.0-pre-hg20-e75b93a47722-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Do a full source rebuild again, now that #670557 is fixed.
2012-04-26 - Arno Töll <email@example.com>
xnbd (0.1.0-pre-hg20-e75b93a47722-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot
* Refresh patches, drop install-xnbd-wrapper-ctl which was applied upstream.
* Update my maintainer address and remove "DM-Upload-Allowed: Yes". I don't
need that anymore.
* Push standards version to 3.9.3 without further changes.
* Fix "fails to start, claiming "glib thread not supported"" by adding a
patch which drops obsolete macro calls which are triggered by the glib 2.32
transition (Closes: #670521)
* Temporarily do NOT rebuild manpages from source because of #670557.
2011-10-25 - Arno Töll <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xnbd (0.1.0-pre-hg17-c29967ffe2f3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Remove debian/xnbd-register.8 upon clean
* Switch to new versioning scheme based on hg versions. This versioning
scheme can be mapped automatically from a Debian version to a given
upstream snapshot. Hence a get-orig-source target is provided now which
can be used to retrieve orig.tar.bz2 tarballs.
* Remove `wrapper-daemonize.patch': Merged upstream
* Make package ready for dpkg 1.16.1 and inject build flags into the build
process. This means, xnbd is now being built with -fstack-protector and
other security related build flags. To achieve this, the Makefile has
been rewritten and successively been merged upstream.
* Add patch `install-xnbd-wrapper-ctl' which makes sure the upstream control
helper is being installed.
* Fix some smaller syntax error in the DEP-5 copyright file.
* Fix a bug in xnbd-register to make sure the server instance is started
first. This allows one to run both, server and client on the same machine,
being started from the same configuration file.
* Add `module-init-tools' to runtime dependencies to make sure, the command is
2011-07-19 - Arno Töll <email@example.com>
xnbd (0.1.0-pre+hg20110702-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Arno Töll ]
* New upstream release.
* Update `README.Debian' to reflect the most recent status
* Ship `xnbd-register' a Debian helper to restore xNBD devices at boot. This
is a Debian specific improvement which is driven by a configuration file
located in `/etc/xnbd.conf'.
* Add `wrapper-daemonize.patch' which enables to run the `xnbd-wrapper'
command in the background and to shutdown upon request.
* Add `xnbd-common' package which contains startup wrapper for both,
`xnbd-client' and `xnbd-server'.
* Add patch `fix-xnbd-path' to reflect better the Debian installation layout.
* Build depend on Python helpers.
[ Sven Höxter ]
* Add DM-Upload-Allowed: yes.
2011-05-03 - Arno Töll <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xnbd (0.0.3+hg20110222-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Adapt to changes as upstream now incorporates several
Debian improvements (man pages, Makefile).
* Fixes license issue with upstream code
2011-02-10 - Arno Töll <email@example.com>
xnbd (0.0.3+hg20110210-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #612817)