2014-06-18 - Moritz Mühlenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmms2 (0.8+dfsg-4+deb7u1) stable; urgency=low
* Fix FTBFS related to the libmodplug upgrade in DSA 2751 (Closes: #7244871)
2012-06-26 - Rémi Vanicat <email@example.com>
xmms2 (0.8+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Using -j1 for waf on bsd
* Rename ruby package, and change instalution path to follow new Ruby policy
* Compile for both ruby1.8 and ruby1.9.1
* Correct invocation of xmms2 in xmms2-mlib-updater man page, thanks
to Juhapekka Tolvanen (Closes: #660373).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no changes required).
2012-06-18 - Rémi Vanicat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmms2 (0.8+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Explicit dependency on ruby1.8 thanks to Lucas Nussbaum (Closes:
* Add myself as an uploader
2012-02-07 - Benjamin Drung <email@example.com>
xmms2 (0.8+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Unpack waf binary (following http://wiki.debian.org/UnpackWaf)
* Remove transitional xmms2-plugin-wma package.
2011-10-22 - Benjamin Drung <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmms2 (0.8+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Drop code name DrO_o from Debian version, because an underscore is not
allowed in a Debian version.
- Order items alphabetically in xmms2 manual page (Closes: #620665).
* Drop backported patches and patches that are applied upstream.
* Refresh remaining four patches.
* Drop xmms2-client-vis, because its content is not meant for anything other
than development reference.
* Drop xmms2-et package, because it used only in the test phase.
* Add new xmms2-plugin-sndfile package.
- Add libsndfile1-dev as build dependency for it.
* libxmmsclient6.symbols: Add new and remove five symbols that were only
* Update watch file.
* Replace Florian Ragwitz as maintainer. Thanks for your work.
* Remove all inactive uploaders. Thanks to them for their previous work.
2011-09-01 - Benjamin Drung <email@example.com>
xmms2 (0.7DrNo+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix typo in short description. (Closes: #602579)
* Update my email address.
* Use linux-any instead of hardcoded list of non-Linux architectures.
* Fix avcodec plugin to work with libavcodec 0.7.1.
Thanks to Colin Watson (Closes: #638552, LP: #832769)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes required).
* Update homepage field.
* Switch from python-support to dh_python2.
2010-08-02 - Benjamin Drung <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmms2 (0.7DrNo+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add bp-glib-version-check.patch to make glib check sane. (Closes: #522280)
2010-07-31 - Benjamin Drung <email@example.com>
xmms2 (0.7DrNo+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Repack source to replace non-free mind.in.a.box snippet by DSFG-compliant
one that was chosen by upstream; update debian/copyright. (Closes: #583309)
* debian/watch: Mangle version to strip dfsg.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no changes required).
* Refer to versioned common license file.
* Use Breaks instead of Conflicts.
* Do not build xmms2 in parallel by default. (Closes: #586835)
* Backport patch to extend command-line length of nycli. (Closes: #580862)
Thanks to Andrew McMillan
* Explicitly choose the python version to run waf. (Closes: #583757)
Thanks to Rémi Vanicat for the patch.
* Change description of xmms2-plugin-smb from "Samba" to "Server Message
Block (SMB)". (Closes: #574997)
* Backport workaround for libavcodec initialization bug. (Closes: #588519)
* Fix tta plugin to work with segment with startms. (Closes: #588519)
Thanks to Yang Zhe <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
2010-05-08 - Benjamin Drung <email@example.com>
xmms2 (0.7DrNo-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Use PulseAudio as default output plugin on Ubuntu and derived distributions.
2010-05-07 - Benjamin Drung <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmms2 (0.7DrNo-6) unstable; urgency=high
* Change architecture of xmms2 and xmms2-plugin-all from all to any to
fix FTBFS (Closes: #580287).