2012-06-03 - Alessandro Ghedini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xclip (0.12+svn84-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update debian/copyright format as in Debian Policy 3.9.3
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3
* Bump debhelper compat level to 9
* Email change: Alessandro Ghedini -> email@example.com
2012-02-06 - Alessandro Ghedini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xclip (0.12+svn84-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Maximilian Gass ]
* New release from upstream Subversion, as suggested by him in private
mail (closes: #601079)
* Add dh-autoreconf to Build-Depends and debian/rules
* Switch to source format 3.0 (quilt)
* Bump debhelper compat to v8
[ Alessandro Ghedini ]
* New maintainer (Closes: #657329)
* Remove debian/README.source (not needed with 3.0 (quilt))
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes needed)
* One build dep per line, sort
* Add get-orig-source rule
* Update DEP5 formatting for d/copyright
* Run tests inside xvfb
- Build depends on xvfb, xauth and psmisc
2009-09-30 - Maximilian Gass <email@example.com>
xclip (0.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstrem release
* Removed patches because they were applied upstream and removed Quilt use.
* Removed my own manpage because it was merged upstream
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.3: no changes necessary
2009-07-25 - Maximilian Gass <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xclip (0.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #380392, #471962)
* Taking over maintainership, suggested by old maintainer Baruch Even via
private email. Thanks to Baruch for his previous work on this package.
* Fixed homepage (closes: #515299)
* Removed old patches, because upstream applied them in 0.10
* Added Quilt patch system
* Added patch to fix manpage section
* Added patch to use minus signs instead of hyphens in manpage
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.2, no changes necessary.
* Switched to machine-readable copyright file
* Added a watch file
2008-06-10 - Baruch Even <email@example.com>
xclip (0.08-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Set Homepage in the control header rather than the description
* Build-dep on xutils-dev instead of xutils to fix a FTBFS (Closes: #485539)
* Remove build-dep on x-dev, it is a transitional package now
* Do not ignore errors on make clean
2006-11-02 - Baruch Even <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xclip (0.08-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Correct typos in the manpage (Closes: #394538)
* Close stdout in filter mode (Closes: #395546)
* Link only to directly needed libraries (fixes checklib "problem")
2006-07-13 - Baruch Even <email@example.com>
xclip (0.08-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge NMU by Jonathan Walther
* Set manpage section to be 1x, clears a lintian warning.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.7.2, nothing to do.
* Switch to debhelper level 5.
2006-04-17 - Jonathan Walther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xclip (0.08-5.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Recompile for compatibility with latest X server binaries
2006-01-22 - Baruch Even <email@example.com>
xclip (0.08-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge NMU by Steve Langasek (Closes: #346804)
* Expand -h text for -in and -out (Closes: #347987)
* Move to dh compat level 4
* Update to standards version 3.6.2, no changes needed.
2006-01-09 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xclip (0.08-4.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* High-urgency upload for RC bugfix.
* Build-depend on libx11-dev, libxmu-dev, x-dev instead of on the obsolete
xlibs-dev (closes: #346804).