2012-02-23 - Jan Hauke Rahm <email@example.com>
xcftools (1.0.7-4) unstable; urgency=low
* [c4ec39b3] Fix FTBFS when linking --as-needed.
Thanks to Felix Geyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Bienia
<email@example.com> (Closes: #647504)
* [a5c514f9] Switch to dh9, link --as-needed, build with hardening flags
* [423bfff4] Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3
2011-09-20 - Jan Hauke Rahm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xcftools (1.0.7-3) unstable; urgency=low
* [3b10c637] Use dh-autoreconf and leave all the rest to debhelper
* [2049ef96] Remove patches after building
* [7fcb49ba] Allow parallel building
* [c40088b8] Apply patch to build with libpng-1.5.
Thanks to Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <email@example.com>
* [c148d1ac] Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2
2010-03-05 - Jan Hauke Rahm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xcftools (1.0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix uninitialized variables error which made xcfview unusable. Thanks and
kudos to Anthony DeRobertis <email@example.com> (Closes: #572660)
* Bumped Standards-Version: 3.8.4
* Switched to Source Format 3.0 (quilt)
2009-07-14 - Jan Hauke Rahm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xcftools (1.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=high
* Adopted (Closes: #525920)
+ with urgency=high for the security issue
+ with new debian/copyright according to upstream's relicensing
* New upstream release (1.0.7)
+ Fix GPL-to-PD transition: missed copyright blurb in online banner.
* IMPORTANT CHANGE: xcfview is rewritten to use xdg-utils in order to find
an image viewer instead of parsing /etc/mailcap on its own
* New upstream release (1.0.6)
+ Change licensing from GPL-2 to PD.
+ Fix bug: A layer without an alpha channel bug with an active layer mask
was wrongly considered to obscure all lower layers.
+ Fix bug: xcf2pnm would guess PBM as the output format even if the
background was explicitly set to an intermediate gray, or if -T might
* New upstream release (1.0.5)
+ Fix various bugs if extracted part of image contains pixels with
negative canvas-based coordinates. Thanks Jörgen Grahn (Closes: #533361,
+ Minor manpage fixes; -C description should be less confusing now.
+ $(DESTDIR) honored in Makefile's install target
* Use quilt for patches
* Bump standards-version: 3.8.2
* Added debian/watch
* Switched to debhelper 7
* debian/control: Reorganized Recommends and Suggests
2009-04-28 - Barry deFreese <email@example.com>
xcftools (1.0.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
+ Set maintainer to Debian QA Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Remove strip from Makefile.in. (Closes: #438290).
* Update syntax in debian/copyright.
* Make clean not ignore errors.
* Bump debhelper build-dep version to >= 5.0.0.
* Move DH_COMPAT from rules to debian/compat and set to 5.
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.1.
2006-05-14 - Henning Makholm <email@example.com>
xcftools (1.0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, adding workaround to read certain buggy
XCF files produced by historic instances of the Gimp.
2006-04-17 - Henning Makholm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xcftools (1.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Look for color name database in the locations werher
x11-common 7.*.* provides it.
2006-02-22 - Henning Makholm <email@example.com>
xcftools (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
- Adds --autocrop option; closes: #353883
- Uses full-word syntactic metavariables in manpage and --helo
output; closes: #353872
* Recommend x11-common for X11 color name database
* Add README.Debian to explain package recommendations.
2006-02-20 - Henning Makholm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xcftools (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, fixing lack of fatality when color name
database is needed but not found. This was caught by the self-test
and made 1.0-1 FTBFS on a number of buildds.