2012-03-03 - Peter Pentchev <email@example.com>
wwwstat (2.0-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Update the copyright file:
- add a dot to fix the formatting
- update to the latest DEP 5 candidate format
- change "Artistic (old)" to "Artistic-1.0"
- bump the year on my copyright notice
* Convert the packaging to Git and change the Vcs-* URLs to Gitorious.
* Add the 09-getopt patch to use Getopt::Std instead of the Perl 4
getopt library. Closes: #659433
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 with no changes.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 9 with no changes.
* Add Multi-Arch: foreign to the binary package just in case.
* Drop the version from the dependency on perl.
2010-08-06 - Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wwwstat (2.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Convert to the 3.0 (quilt) source format:
- drop the quilt build dependency
- adjust the debhelper dependency's version to plain 7 now that there is
no use for override rules at all
- remove the README.source file
* Use perl:Depends instead of plain "perl" in the control file.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 with no changes.
* Do not install the Changes file - it's installed as changelog.gz already
* Add a doc-base control file.
* Update the copyright file to the latest revision of the DEP 5 proposed
format and bump the year on my copyright notice.
* Shorten the Vcs-Browser URL.
* Add DEP 3 patch headers.
* Rework the patches a bit:
- rename the 01-Makefile patch to 01-debian
- bring the 06-default-log patch into the Debian-specific 01-debian patch
- break out the *.rc config files into separate real files in the debian/
subdirectory and install them using dh_install, not the Makefile
- combine the three *.rc support patches into the 03-config-files patch
- use dh_install to install the binaries and libraries, too
- split the 02-wwwstat patch into 02-eof-defined and 07-optimize
- break out the percentage calculations into a separate function, too
- mark the 02-eof-defined, 03-config-files, and 07-optimize patches as
* Add the upstream daily/nodaily parsing patch as 08-wwwstat-2.01.
2009-04-06 - Peter Pentchev <email@example.com>
wwwstat (2.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. Closes: #519383
* Use quilt for patch management.
* Add a watchfile.
* Move debhelper from B-D-I to B-D - used in the "clean" target.
* Move the manual pages to separate files under debian/ instead of
creating them from a patch.
* Correct the copyright statements on the manual pages.
* Use wwwstat.manpages and do not pass -A to dh_installman.
* Fix a couple of hyphens in the oldlog2new.8 manual page.
* Add the Homepage, Vcs-Svn, and Vcs-Browser fields.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility version to 7:
- add misc:Depends to the binary package
- minimize the rules file using debhelper's override targets
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1:
- add the README.source file mentioning the use of quilt
* Update the copyright file:
- convert it to the machine-parseable format
- add my copyright notice on the Debian packaging
- elaborate on the need to quote the package's LICENSE file verbatim;
wwwstat is licensed under the old Artistic license, not the one
included in common-licenses, so it must be spelled out in full
- remove the note about common-licenses
* Do not install the README file - it contains no useful info by itself.
2005-12-23 - Tim Peeler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wwwstat (2.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* fixed some errors with testing $foo = <HANDLE> constructs
2005-06-21 - Tim Peeler <email@example.com>
wwwstat (2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added option to skip sorting on low memory systems
2004-11-16 - Tim Peeler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wwwstat (2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixups to the build process
* Added undocumented manpages
* Misc cleanups
2004-05-05 - Tim Peeler <email@example.com>
wwwstat (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release.
* closes: #280327