2012-10-03 - Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com>
xmlrpc-c (1.16.33-3.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix CVE-2012-0876 and CVE-2012-1148 in embedded Expat copy. Thanks to
Tyler Hicks for the patch and the report (Closes: #687672)
2011-09-15 - Thorsten Glaser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmlrpc-c (1.16.33-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload with OK from Maintainer.
* d/patches/636542_FTBFS_curl: New, stop using cURL headers that
were long deprecated and have been removed by now. (Closes: #636542)
* Fix some lintian errors and warnings.
* Make libxmlrpc-c3-dev arch:all, it's transitional and empty.
2011-07-07 - Sean Finney <email@example.com>
xmlrpc-c (1.16.33-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch to fix FTBFS on hurd-i386.
Thanks to Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closes: #614937)
* ACK NMU for #560942. Thanks, Moritz.
* Replace Suggests: xml-rpc-api2cpp/xml-rpc-api2txt with xmlrpc-api-utils
* Update gbp.conf to indicate we are using pristine-tar in the git repo
2011-02-20 - Sean Finney <email@example.com>
xmlrpc-c (1.16.33-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Revert "Remove kfreebsd patch, incorporated upstream"
* Update kfreebsd patch for latest upstream build system changes.
2011-02-19 - Sean Finney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmlrpc-c (1.16.33-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release! (Closes: #558972, #524540, #575560).
* Fix FTBFS on kfreebsd-* (originally included a new patch, but
was subsequently fixed upstream, it seems) (Closes: #565785).
* Split out library packages to deal with the SONAME changes.
- libxmlrpc-core-c3: C libraries (unchanged SONAME)
- libxmlrpc-c++4 (changed SONAME)
* Include transitional packages for the dev packages to make a smooth
path for binNMU's, but not the lib packages themselves, to avoid
breaking existing packages.
* Install files with --fail-missing in debian/rules to keep a closer eye
on SONAME changes in the future.
* Move the separately packaged api utilities into a single package
* Move homepage information to policy-recommended Homepage field
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.1
* Set build-dependency on debhelper to >= 5, as it should be
2009-02-19 - Sean Finney <email@example.com>
xmlrpc-c (1.16.07-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
2008-07-10 - Sean Finney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmlrpc-c (1.06.27-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Include everything from the examples directory to the -dev package, making
sure it's not compressed, and that any built objects are cleaned.
* Update to Standards-Version 3.8.0 (no changes required).
2010-07-28 - Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com>
xmlrpc-c (1.06.27-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix CVE-2009-3560 and CVE-2009-3720 (Closes: #560942)
2008-05-15 - Sean Finney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xmlrpc-c (1.06.27-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* FTBFS fix for macro "curl_easy_setopt", thanks to Adam Sloboda and Peter
Green for the suggestions of the easy fix (closes: #477016).
2008-03-20 - Sean Finney <email@example.com>
xmlrpc-c (1.06.25-2) unstable; urgency=low
* disable building of libwww client, removing all dependencies on the
libwww packages, as they are buggy and will be removed from debian.
thanks to Regis Boudin for the patch (closes: #458775).
* start build-depending on (and using) quilt for add-on patch management.
* new patch: old-libtool, fixing FTBFS on kfreebsd-gnu. thanks to
Petr Salinger (closes: #466054).