2012-08-04 - Evgeni Golov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
suitesparse (1:3.4.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
* Standard-Version updated to 3.9.3 (no changes requiered)
[ Evgeni Golov ]
* [f782819] Add -g to CFLAGS. (Closes: #682177)
* [d43b31b] Honour CFLAGS in debian/patches/09-CSparse_Lib_Makefile.diff
[ Anton Gladky ]
* [3a0e1c1] Move repository into debian-science.
2010-04-15 - Sylvestre Ledru <email@example.com>
suitesparse (1:3.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Maintainer changed to Debian Science
* Updated list of Uploaders (Closes: #571884, #550417)
* Standards-Version updated to version 3.8.4
* Link against -llapackgf-3 changed to -llapack (Closes: #577879)
* Removed doc-central recommends (Closes: #566361)
2009-06-06 - Rafael Laboissiere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
suitesparse (1:3.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Rafael Laboissiere ]
* New upstream release
* debian/patches/14-SPQR_Include_spqr_hpp.dpatch: Removed patch (applied
* Split the libraries into individual packages
+ The new binary packages are (the soversion numbers are the ones
provided by the upstream authors in the UFconfig/UFconfig.h file):
+ The libsuitesparse-dev and libsuitesparse-dbg packages remain as
before. They depend on all the binary packages above.
+ debian/library-soname.pl: New Perl script that is used everywhere to
obtain the name of the package for each library. This is the
centralized place where this information should be provided.
+ The debian/control file has been moved into debian/control.in and is
automatically generated by debian/rules with the appropriate names
of the packages being replaced.
+ debian/patches/*.diff: All the patches have been adapted for
obtaining the library soversion using the debian/library-soname.pl
+ debian/symbols/*, debian/install/*: These are the source files for
the debian/lib*.symbols and debian/lib*.install. The later are
obtained from the former in debian/rules by using the appropriate
package names. For now, this is acomplished with $(foreach) in
debian/rules and amounts to simply copying files, like
"cp debian/symbols/AMD debian/libamd2.2.symbols"
+ debian/NEWS: Document the changes above
* Switch from dpatch to quilt as patch system
+ The Debian packaging files are now maintained through a Git
repository at alioth.debian.org. Switch the Vcs-* URLs to Git,
+ Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1 (add debian/README.source explaining
mentioning the quilt patch system, as mandated by the Policy)
* debian/rules: Prevent removal of debian/README.source in clean rule
[ Thomas Viehmann ]
* Sprinkle some linking to KLU, UMFPACK shared libraries
to not have unresolved symbols. Remove some from CHOLMOD.
Now dpkg-shlibdeps does not warn anymore.
2009-02-24 - Rafael Laboissiere <email@example.com>
suitesparse (1:3.2.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Add an epoch to the version number of
libsuitesparse-3.0.2 in replaces/conflicts for libcolamd-3.2.0
(really, closes: #516725)
2009-02-23 - Rafael Laboissiere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
suitesparse (1:3.2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Make libcolamd-3.2.0 replace and conflict with
libsuitesparse-3.2.0 <= 3.2.0-1 (closes: #516725)