2012-04-29 - Michael Gilbert <email@example.com>
pam (1.1.3-7.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix cve-2011-4708: user-configurable .pam_environment allows
administrator-level changes without root access (closes: #611136).
2012-01-28 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pam (1.1.3-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated debconf translations:
- Danish, thanks to Joe Dalton <email@example.com> (closes: #648382)
- French, thanks to Jean-Baka Domelevo Entfellner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dutch, thanks to Jeroen Schot <schot@A-Eskwadraat.nl>
- Russian, thanks to Yuri Kozlov <email@example.com> (closes: #650867)
- Portuguese, thanks to Pedro Ribeiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- German, thanks to Sven Joachim <email@example.com> (closes: #653407)
- Spanish, thanks to Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bulgarian, thanks to Damyan Ivanov <email@example.com> (closes: #656518)
- Slovak, thanks to Ivan Masár <firstname.lastname@example.org> (closes: #656521)
- Japanese, thanks to Kenshi Muto <email@example.com> (closes: #656834)
- Polish, thanks to Michał Kułach <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Catalan, thanks to Innocent De Marchi <email@example.com>
- Czech, thanks to Miroslav Kure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Swedish, thanks to Martin Bagge <email@example.com> (closes: #651349)
2011-11-06 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pam (1.1.3-6) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches-applied/hurd_no_setfsuid: we don't want to check all
setre*id() calls; we know that there are situations where some of these
may fail but we don't care. As long as the last setre*id() call in each
set succeeds, that's the state we mean to be in.
* debian/libpam0g.postinst: according to Kubuntu developers, kdm no longer
keeps libpam loaded persistently at runtime, so it's not necessary to
force a kdm restart on ABI bump. Which is good, since restarting kdm
now seems to also log users out of running sessions, which we rather
want to avoid. Closes: #632673, LP: #744944.
* debian/patches-applied/update-motd: set a sane umask before calling
run-parts, and restore the old mask afterwards, so /run/motd gets
consistent permissions. LP: #871943.
* debian/patches-applied/update-motd: new module option for pam_motd,
'noupdate', which suppresses the call to run-parts /etc/update-motd.d.
* debian/libpam0g.templates, debian/libpam0g.postinst: add a new question,
libraries/restart-without-asking, that allows admins to accept the
service restarts once for all so that they don't have to repeatedly
say "ok". LP: #745004.
* debian/libpam-runtime.templates, debian/local/pam-auth-update: add a
new 'title' template, so pam-auth-update doesn't give a blank title
when called outside of a maintainer script. LP: #882794.