2012-06-10 - Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com>
beep (1.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch catch-sig-term to also stop the beep when receiving SIGTERM.
Thanks to Jérôme for the patch.
2012-03-02 - Gerfried Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
beep (1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* The "l10n R us" release.
* Added/Updated debconf translations:
- Danish by Joe Hansen (closes: #633380)
- Polish by Michał Kułach (closes: #659367)
- Italian by Beatrice Torracca (closes: #660233)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Add recommended targets build-arch/build-indep to debian/rules.
2011-05-31 - Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com>
beep (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream release importing all our changes \o/
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Add Vcs-* fields to control file.
* Relicensed Debian packaging under WTFPLv2.
* Explicitly call set -e instead of -e on the hashbang line.
2009-12-21 - Gerfried Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
beep (1.2.2-24) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch from Frans Pop for making beep-udeb depend on libc6-udeb
instead of libc6 (closes: #562001)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3.
2009-03-29 - Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com>
beep (1.2.2-23) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated translation:
- Vietnamese by Clytie Siddall (closes: #498496)
- Spanish by Francisco Javier Cuadrado (closes: #506415)
- Catalan by Matt Bonner (closes: #521470)
- Italian by davide gliozzi
* Split _Choices field in debian/templates into __Choices without unfuzzying
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.1.
* Remove update cruft in maintainer scripts from ancient releases.
* Fixed two typos in manpage noticed by A. Costra, thanks (closes: #497890)
* Add "minimal package" to the synopsis of beep-udeb.
* Add author + description informations to patches.
2008-08-12 - Gerfried Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
beep (1.2.2-22) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove Homepage control field from udeb.
* s/my/the package maintainer's/ in debian/templates, users have no concept
of "my" when they see the debconf question (removing overrides file).
* Updated templates file with more suggestion sent in by Esko Arajärvi,
* Update debian/beep.1.diff to escape hyphens where they actually do mean
the minus sign.
* debian/po/vi.po: Removed the Language-Team as it bounces (or moderates,
can't read Vietnamese).
* New translation:
- Finish by Esko Arajärvi (closes: #492724, #493220)
- Romanian by Eddy Petrișor (closes: #493764)
- Euskara by Piarres Beobide (closes: #493842)
* Updated translations:
- Galician by Jacobo Tarrio (closes: #492792, #493305)
- Japanese by Hideki Yamane (closes: #492969, #493535)
- French by Daniel Déchelotte (closes: #493072, #494490)
- Swedish by Martin Bagge (closes: #493344)
- Portuguese by Miguel Figueiredo (closes: #493264)
- Russian by Yuri Kozlov (closes: #493280)
- Czech by Miroslav Kure (closes: #493596)
- Dutch by Thijs Kinkhorst (closes: #494093)
- Brazilian Portuguese by Felipe Augusto van de Wiel
2008-07-10 - Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com>
beep (1.2.2-21) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't ignore make clean errors anymore.
* New debconf translation: Galician by Jacobo Tarrio (closes: #481751)
* Updated to Standards-Version to 3.8.0, add README.source file (referencing
* Also strip sections .comment and .note (closes: #490163)