2019-01-30 - James E. Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
distributed-net (2.9112.521+arm64-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add ARM64
- Upstream has added ARM64 without changing the version number
- The ARM64 tarball is labelled ARM on the upstream download page
* Bump Standards-Version to 126.96.36.199
- Add depends for lsb-base
- Add misc:Pre-depends for init-system-helpers
- Bump debhelper compatibility to 12, removing debian/compat
* Add missing reload target to the init script. Closes: #918824
* add Indonesian translation (Kukuh Syafaat). Closes: #862910
* Updated Swedish translation (Martin Bagge). Closes: #918017
2016-07-29 - James E. Stark <email@example.com>
distributed-net (2.9112.521-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 2.9112.521 for amd64, i386 and PPC
* New upstream release 2.9111.520 for armel, mipsel
* Drop the long obsolete Conflicts/Replaces on rc564
* Drop Sparc as it's no longer a release architecture
* Update watch file
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.8
* Refresh patches
* Refresh overrides
* Add Swedish Translation (Martin Bagge). Closes: #762793
2014-09-15 - James E. Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
distributed-net (2.9111.520-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Debconf template re-write and translations.
* Debconf templates and debian/control reviewed by the debian-l10n-
english team as part of the Smith review project. Closes: #741107
* [Debconf translation updates]
* Japanese (victory). Closes: #743680
* Russian (Yuri Kozlov). Closes: #743681
* Portuguese (Américo Monteiro). Closes: #740987
* German (Chris Leick). Closes: #744345, #744273
* Dutch (Jeroen Schot). Closes: #744957
* Polish (Michał Kułach). Closes: #745066
* Spanish (Camaleón). Closes: #745155
* Italian (Beatrice Torracca). Closes: #745232
* Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #745344
* French (Steve Petruzzello). Closes: #746346
* Czech (Michal Šimůnek). Closes: #751431
* Turkish (Mert Dirik). Closes: #757493
[James E. Stark]
* Update lintian overrides
2014-02-28 - James E. Stark <email@example.com>
distributed-net (2.9111.520-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version for amd64 and i386 (Closes: #739667)
* Refresh patches
* Use debconf to execute client configuration (Closes: #655922)
- Remove the distributed-net-config script (replaced by debconf)
- Add a NEWS entry to reflect the change in how the client is configured
- Update the configuration instructions in the README.debian
* Fix the version mangling in a watch file.
* Refresh the init script
- Add a long description to the LSB headers
- Add the LSB init functions (and remove the associated lintian override)
- Check for the presence of the configuration file and exit with an error
if it is missing.
- Use start-stop-daemon to start and stop the client, as start-stop daemon
now has the functionality require to control the distributed.net client.
* Remove the preinst maintainer script as it is not doing anything.
* Remove dead code from the postinst and prerm maintainer scripts.
2014-01-11 - James E. Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
distributed-net (2.9110.519-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ James E. Stark ]
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5
- Add build-arch and build-indep targets to rules, falling through to
build-stamp since they aren't useful for this package.
* New upstream version for amd64, armel and i386
* Apply Colin Watson's patch to the init script, to accommodate the change
of daemons shell from /bin/sh to /usr/sbin/nologin (Closes: #734719)
[ tony mancill ]
* Remove s390 and ia64 from Architectures.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Update handling of CHANGES.txt in debian/rules to prevent removal of
upstream source file during build.