2019-02-24 - Christoph Biedl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
netkit-telnet (0.17-41.2) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload
* Use cmake to build the package. Closes: #912131
2018-12-02 - Andreas Henriksson <email@example.com>
netkit-telnet (0.17-41.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Replace sg usage with getent group in postinst (Closes: #904046)
- note that there's still much room for related improvements, like
using 'getent passwd' instead of id to match the common pattern
also don't remove the user in postrm as that violates the
common consensus (see discussion linked from #228692)
2016-11-07 - Mats Erik Andersson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
netkit-telnet (0.17-41) unstable; urgency=low
* Declare Standards version as 3.9.8, no changes.
* Rework cross-compilation mechanism, suggested by Helmut Grohne.
+ debian/patches/150-cross_configuration.diff: New file.
+ debian/rules: Drop CROSS, prefer CC and CXX with host type prefix.
* debian/rules: Increase hardening level.
* debian/telnet.lintian-overrides: New name of old file.
Add overrides concerning `wont'.
* debian/telnetd.lintian-overrides: Add `wont' clauses.
2015-04-27 - Mats Erik Andersson <email@example.com>
netkit-telnet (0.17-40) unstable; urgency=low
* Bring in package changes from experimental to unstable.
* debian/rules: Add a variable LDDEFS. It is consumed during linking
and is intended to suppress unnecessary linking.
2015-03-09 - Mats Erik Andersson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
netkit-telnet (0.17-39) experimental; urgency=low
* Isolate support for USERVAR in a separate patch for easier use in
the variant package netkit-telnet-ssl. Add LANG and LC_* to the
list of environment variables acceptable by the server. Add support
in the client for exporting USERVAR classified variables.
+ debian/patches/120-some_protocol_refinement.diff: Updated.
+ debian/patches/124-support_uservar.diff: New file.
* Activate support for user variables in environment. The server
accepts USERVAR classified variables, and the user agent announces
non-standard named variables as USERVAR. Closes: #237268
+ debian/rules: Add '-DACCEPT_USERVAR' to CFLAGS and to CXXFLAGS.
* Modify patch for direct use also with package netkit-telnet-ssl.
+ debian/patches/130-drain_input_from_child.diff: Updated.
2015-02-06 - Mats Erik Andersson <email@example.com>
netkit-telnet (0.17-38) experimental; urgency=low
* Interchange maintainer and uploader!
* Refactor patch sets.
+ debian/patches/010-full_set_in_18.diff: Updated and renamed.
+ debian/patches/020-from_18_to_24.diff: Updated and renamed.
+ debian/patches/022-buffer_overflow_by_HOME.diff: New file.
+ debian/patches/024-can_2004-0911.diff: New file.
+ debian/patches/026-can_2005_0469.diff: New file.
* Repair broken host name check in telnetlogin.
+ debian/patches/140-telnetlogin_name_check.diff: New file.
* New switch '-N' for telnetd. Taken from netkit-telnet-ssl.
+ debian/patches/142-numeric_hosts.diff: New file.
* Suppress a useless error message at package removal.
+ debian/telnetd.postrm: Updated.